Chapter 5 : Taken

You slowly wake up. You look around but can't quite figure out where you are at. Your memories start to flood back. You were knocked out and brought here. You look to try and find a door. OK so I am in a cage you think to yourself. You see the cage door. "Almighty Push!" you half shout. The door flies open. You walk out only to be greeted by Sasori. "Well, looks like someone found their way out." he says. "So, why did you guys kidnap me? You know if you just asked nicely I would have came." you said with a smirk. "We were ordered to, and to keep you in that cell until Pain gets here." he said. "Welp. I kinda, you know broke the door." you say scratching the back of your head. "Deidera!" he yells. "What? Oh hey kid." he says with a smile. "Hello. When will Pain be here?" you ask. "In a few minutes. Want something to eat?" he asks yawning. "WERE YOU SLEEPING DEIDERA???" Sasori yells. "Maybe." he says back. "I would like some food." you say trying to change the subject.

You walk with Deidera. "Deidera." a booming voice says from behind. "Here we got him but he kinda escaped. So I gave him a snack." he said. "Come on." he said looking at me. You begin to walk with him to Tobi. "So not listening to me are we?" he asked. "I am sorry sir. I collapsed before getting back to the village. I was out for 3 days." you say looking at the floor. "Don't push yourself so hard. I don't want that happening again." he says sternly. "Understood. Can I ask why I was kidnapped?" you ask. "I wanted you quickly." he said back. "Take him back to the leaf." he said. "Wait don't knock-" you were cut off by being knocked out.

You woke up back at the Hokage tower in your bed. You go to sleep. You wake to a knock at your door. People always decide to knock on my door in the morning. You think to yourself. "Hold on. I'm coming." you say. You open the door and see Kakashi. "Hello Kakashi." you say with a smile. "Hello. I need you to come with me." he said. "Hai." you say as you walk with him. You arrive at the training yard. (Surprise surprise. You are about to know an ability for your rinnegan I haven't talked about. Basically you figured this out by training.) "I want you to do a survival exercise. You see this bell? I want you to get it from me. Understand?" he says holding up the bell. "Yes sensei." you reply. "Begin!" he shouts.

You hold up your hand and signal towards yourself. Kakashi fly's towards you. You halt him when he is infront of you. You grab the bell. "Almighty push!" you half shout. It pushes him back several feet. "I think I did it." you say with a smile. "Good job. I underestimated you." he says with a closed eye smile. "Good job (y/n)." The Hokage says. "Thank you Lord Hokage." you say bowing a little. Kakashi takes you out for ramen. He tells you to meet at the training grounds tomorrow. You thank him and leave to go train.

You practice and practice. You are trying to summon the King of hell. He finally arises from the ground. "What do you wish?" he asks. "Nothing now. I was practicing my Jutsu. Actually, do you know any rinnegan Jutsu?" you ask. "Step inside." he says as he opens his mouth. You do as he says. His mouth opens and you walk out. "Thank you." you say. He goes back down in the ground. You figure that is enough training as you return to the Hokage tower.

"Hey (y/n)." you hear behind you. You turn around. "Hey Ino. What are you doing out at this time?" you ask. She runs to you and hugs you. You hug back. "Where have you been?" she asks. "Lately I have been with Kakashi-sensei." you say. "I went to the hospital while you were there and gave you flowers. On the fourth day you disappeared." she says with a frown. "I went to the Hokage. He told me Kakashi was on a mission. So I went to train more." you say not wanting to tell her about the Akatsuki. "I hope I can make it up to you." you say. "Yeah, how?" she says rolling her eyes. You lean down and kiss her gently on the lips. She blushes. " I guess that makes up for it." she says. "I need to get going. Goodbye Ino." you tell her. "Goodbye." she says as you walk away.

You get into your room and fall asleep. You awake to your alarm. Well that's a first you think. You wake up and get dressed. You arrive at the training grounds and see Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura. "Hey (y/n)." Naruto says. "Hello Naruto. I need to ask, did any of you get a bell during survival training?" you ask. "Nope, but Sasuke touched one!" Sakura shouts. "How about you (y/n)?" Naruto asked me. "Yeah I got one." you reply. "How?" he asks dumbfounded. "Like this." you say as you raise your hand. You motion toward yourself. Naruto fly's towards you. "Almighty push!" you shout as you send Naruto back five feet. "Wow (y-y/n)." he says dazed. "Thanks." you say putting your hands in your pockets. "Naruto, would you like me to heal you? I didn't mean to hurt you. Plus I need to test this Jutsu." you ask Naruto. "Sure!" he says. You do 5 seals and put your hand down. The King of hell appears. "What do you wish?" he asks me. I turn and see Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura's mouth open. "Heal my friend." you say. He opens his mouth. "Step in. He won't hurt you." you assure him. He steps in.  The King of hell closes his mouth and then opens it. "Wow I feel much better!" he says walking out. The King of hell lowers back down. "What Jutsu is that?" Sasuke asks. "A rinnegan technique." you reply.

Kakashi finally arrives. "Hello." he says waving. "YOU'RE LATE!" Sakura and Naruto shout. "(Y/n), Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke. I have signed you up for the Chunnin exams. It's not optional. You're going. Sign these." he says handing you papers. You sign them and hand them back. "That's all goodbye." he says disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

"(Y/n) I want to fight you." Sasuke says. "No you don't." you reply with a smirk. "Yes I do." he says with a smirk. "Okay. Let's
go. " you say. "Fire style: Fireball Jutsu!" he shouts while shooting a fire ball at you. You yawn. "Summoning Jutsu!" you yell. A giant Panda appears. He blocks the fire ball and dissapears. "Too slow." you say. Appearing behind Sasuke with a Kunai to his throat.  He surrenders. "Told you." you say smirking. "How did you get behind me?" he asks. "The body flicker technique." you reply.

You eventually leave to go find Ino. You walk inside the flower shop. "Hey welcome to the Yamanaka flower shop!" she says not looking at you. "I would like some roses." you reply back. "Sure that will be 538 Yen." she says with a smile still not looking at you. You hand her the money. She finally looks up. "(Y/n)! I didn't see you." she says coming over to hug you. You hug back. "So. Who are these for?" she asks breaking the hug. "My mothers grave." you reply back coldly. "I am so sorry (y/n)." she says with a frown. "It's OK." you say with a closed eye smile. You thank her and walk out.

You put the flowers on her grave. You sadly bid her farewell.

A/N

Here is the update! Don't forget to vote! Love you guys. ^^ <3

-Kai