Rewrite Part 6

"Oh. My apologies." He looks up. "Wait... you're that girl from the Chunin exams. Don't you have a match?" She nods.

"I'm going there now. Do you want to walk with me?" Y/N nods as the two begin their walk to the arena.

-Timeskip-

"Ino Yamanaka... versus... Sakura Haruno!" The proctor shouted. "Good luck Ino." Y/N said before Ino jumped down into the arena.

Kakashi moved himself over beside Y/N to watch the match. "Didn't expect to see you here... Y/N, of the wood style." Kakashi said with his facial expression remaining stoic.

Y/N's eyes remained on the fight. "Am I really that high in the bingo book, copy ninja?" Y/N had recognized him as soon as he saw him.

"Killing three Iwagakure Jonin isn't something to be taken lightly." Kakashi remarks his gaze shifting to the smaller Shinobi. 

Y/N chuckles. "They started it. Trying to steal from a small business like a ramen stand isn't a good look."

"Are you going to try to capture me? I assume it says wanted alive." Kakashi chuckles.

"Of course not. If we were anywhere that wasn't this village I would." Kakashi gives a closed eye smile.

"Bold words copy ninja." Naruto squints at Y/N from behind Kakashi. "Hello?" Y/N says to the boy in the orange jumpsuit, startling him.

"Who is that Kakashi sensei? Why is he calling you the same name that Zabuza was?" The boy was confused.

"I have to leave copy ninja. We'll see each other soon." The crowd suddenly roared as both Sakura and Ino were knocked out.

Kakashi quickly focused himself back on the match. When he looked back Y/N had disappeared. 

-Timeskip-

'So... hungry. I haven't had anything to eat today.' Y/N eyed a building that said Ichiraku ramen on the sign.

He entered to see four people inside. All were leaf chunin. Y/N sat at the counter and ordered a single bowl. He thanked the cook and began to eat.

"Hey you!" They yelled. Y/N didn't respond and continued to eat his ramen. "Little brat doesn't know this is our village." They chuckle to themselves.

"Let's teach him a lesson." The leader of the group walks over to Y/N and pulls his sleeve up. A smirk crosses his face as he draws back a punch.

As he lets it go Y/N catches it and tosses him into the counter. A second Chunin runs over to help his friend. The curtain hanging from Ichiraku flaps open as a Shinobi flies through it into the street.

Y/N turns to continue fighting the other two. "Y'know, you guys should try being more hospitable." Y/N knocks another to the ground. He brings his foot back and kicks him in the chest.

He turns to the last and tilts his head at him. "You want to continue this-" Y/N is cut off by an explosion from the Exam arena. 

Y/N flickers from the Chunin to the arena. A large violet barrier was around the Hokages perch. Y/N reaches into his pouch retrieving a scroll. 'Good thing I remembered you.'

He unrolls it and weaves handseals. Placing his palm on the scroll a puff of smoke appears revealing a mask and dark black cloak.

Y/N unties his Otogakure headband and drops it on the ground. He puts the cloak on as well as the mask. 

He jumps up to the barrier and sees several ANBU trying to break the barrier. Y/N jumps back down to the low ground and quickly weaves handsigns.

He then punches upward and a large wooden hand comes out of the ground. "Here we go!" He lowers his hand and closes his fist, encasing himself in the wooden hand.

The hand raises from the ground and aims itself at the barrier. It rears back and punches itself through. The hole is quickly resealed by the Sound four.

The wood hand opens revealing Y/N. The Hokage quickly points his weapon toward Y/N. Orochimaru takes this chance to strike at the Hokage. 

He unsheathes his sword from his throat and dashes toward the Hokage. Before Hiruzen could react Y/N had dashed in front of him and blocked the strike by making wood from his arm and pushing Orochimaru back.

"I'm here as a friend Hokage." Y/N took a glance back at him. Orochimaru smirked. "Well, well, well... There's only one person I can think of who possesses Wood release strong enough to break through this barrier. Y/N." He hisses.

Y/N shudders hearing the snakes voice. "Long time no see snake. How's life been since the Akatsuki?" Y/N spits back at him. "Good... unfortunately for you this barrier is a lot stronger on the inside. After all... we wouldn't want the Hokage getting out would we?"

Y/N stands there unfazed. "Who said I wanted out. After all It's two on one." A devilish grin crosses Orochimaru's face. "Indeed it is." Orochimaru weaves some handseals and claps his hands.

"Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei!" Two coffins appear beside him. The lids fly off, as if kicked from the inside revealing the First and Second Hokage.

The two hop out of their coffins. "Come on snake. Three on two is hardly fair." Orochimaru smirked at Y/N's comment. The two Hokage charged at Hiruzen engaging in taijutsu. 

Y/N began to separate the two as he started fighting The Second Hokage. 'Tobirama Senju, A master of water Ninjutsu. He seems weaker than his prime... thankfully.' 

Y/N and Tobirama engage in a fierce Taijutsu fight. Tobirama landed several successful strikes with Y/N landing none.

Y/N wipes the blood from his mouth and the two back away from each other. A smirk crosses Y/N's face as flames engulf Tobirama.

"Thanks Hiruzen!" Y/N calls out with his focus still on the smoke. Tobirama appears to teleport from the smoke and his punch sends Y/N back.

Y/N claps his hands together as Wooden roots come from the roof and wrap around Tobirama. The roots transfer Tobirama's chakra to Y/N allowing him to make more wood clones. 

"Mokuton: Bunshin no jutsu!" Hashirama turns his head from his fight with Hiruzen. Five wooden clones come from Y/N's back as they all line up.

"Alright. Let's show this snake how powerless he is!" The wood clones charge toward the First Hokage and begin to fight him. 

Y/N claps his hands together again to try to catch Hashirama and steal his chakra. The First Hokage dodges the roots and takes out two clones.

"Y/N was it? You have quite the ferocity with Wood style. Unfortunately I have no control other than my voice in this form. Take the scroll from my pouch. It'll help you. This village is thankful for your help." Hashirama said to the real Y/N while fighting his clones.

After knocking away one clone, a second shoots for Hashirama's Shuriken pouch. It steals the scroll before being kicked away by Hashirama.

Suddenly the two Hiruzen clones jump from the top of the building and grab the First and Second Hokage.

"Shiki Fuujin!" The reaper appeared behind the clones and started pulling the souls from the Hokage. "I apologize Lord First and Lord Second." The two simply smiled, accepting their fate.

"Thank you... Hiruzen." Y/N said between breaths. "I apologize... I'm out of chakra." Y/N says as he slumps against the building.

The two clones dissipate as the real Hiruzen and Orochimaru land from above. "You've done your part Y/N. I thank you for all your help."

Y/N keeps his eyes locked on Orochimaru. The snake opens his mouth and pulls a sword from his throat.

He lets go as it starts levitating. Y/N quickly claps his hands together using the last of his strength to make a wooden ball around himself, blocking the incoming sword.

Longer than usual and left on a cliffhanger! I tried hard on this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry for the slow update, as I said I kinda got lazy and lost motivation for the book. But this chapter is here finally. Love you guys! ^^

-Kai