Chapter Six

"Do you really wanna know?" I smirked and he nodded eagerly. "Well, I was just thinking about our last time in the shower together..."

"That time happens to pop through my head during the most inappropriate times." He laughed to himself.

"Do tell." I smiled and leaned over the median.

"It's really bad," He shook his head. "But I'll be driving to a call with lights and the siren on and I'll just be thinking about your moans echoing in the shower instead of what I should be thinking about."

"Naughty boy," I purred and leaned back over to my seat. "And I also was thinking just about your body in general."

"My body, hm? Is that all I am to you?" He joked.

"Sorry, love, but your sense of humor does not get me nearly as wet as your naked body," I commented with a smirk.

"Sense of humor? What about my charming demeanor?" He joked back.

"Now, that's a different story," I winked at him and settled into my seat. He drove for another fifteen minutes before we pulled up at this restaurant that we had never been to.

"I figured we should try some of the local places seeing as though we are going to live here for a while," He smiled at me and got out of the car. He walked around and opened my door before wrapping his arm around my waist and leading me to the door of the restaurant.

He held the door for me and I walked in and told the hostess that we would like a table for two. It would be about a ten minute wait so Zayn and I sat down on two chairs near the door.

There was something elegant and cozy about this place. The fancy décor mixed with a vintage style made everything so unique. The walls were a rich blue and all of the tables and chairs were a dark stain. Blue table cloths and candles were on each table. There were many paintings on the walls that were definitely very old and very expensive.

I never understood how people could be so good at painting. Whenever I tried draw, nevertheless paint, everything turned out looking like crap. I did not have the natural talent or patience to get that ability.

I had no idea what was on the menu but I could smell something delicious that I instantly started craving. I would have to scour around the menu to try to find it.

"It's so cute in here," I turned and said to Zayn. He was also looking around at all of the decorations.

"It is; if the foods good here, we'll have to come again," He took my hand and lightly squeezed it. "What time is your study group tomorrow?"

"Ten AM," I sighed. I would have to leave the house by 9:30 which meant waking up by 8:30 if I wanted to shower. "And it will probably last an hour or two and then I'm just going to stay in the library and cram until I can't cram anymore."

"You can always come home and study; I won't distract you," He smiled sweetly.

I shook my head with a laugh, "Zayn, you'd distract me by just being there."

"Fair enough," He laughed. The waitress called our name and led us to a table in the middle of the restaurant. She handed us menus after we sat down and we started reading over the options.

There were so many different choices that it was going to be hard to decide. I didn't know what I was in the mood but I knew it had to be warm. I felt Zayn's foot bump me and I looked up.

"No funny business," I shook my finger at him. I didn't want him to try to turn me on at this restaurant.

"I don't know what you're talking about," He winked at me to which I scowled back.