Chapter Seven

I woke up the next morning because my body was feeling cold. I reached to grab the covers but couldn't find them and I heard a light chuckle. I opened my eyes to see Zayn smiling up at me between my legs.

"Good morning, love," He said softly and kissed my inner thigh teasingly. I gasped and my head fell backwards. His hands reached to my hips and pulled my underwear down delicately. "I figured that since you were going to have a miserable day studying that you'd want to start the day off right." His breath cascaded over me and I bit my lip at the feeling.

His hands squeezed my thighs and pushed them even further apart. I hissed as his warm fingers slowly rubbed between my legs. I attempted to close my legs but he held them open.

"Good girl," He purred and kissed my inner thigh again. I felt his tongue between my legs and I closed my eyes as I felt his tongue go inside of me. My body jolted as he slowly caressed between my legs with his tongue. I felt my heart racing in my chest and I was breathing heavily already.

"Zayn," I gasped when he moved his mouth away and slipped his fingers inside of me. I reached down and gripped his hair roughly.

"So wet, baby," He pulled his fingers out and showed me. He stuck them in his mouth and then proceeded to push them inside of me again. I tugged his hair as his fingers starting pulsing inside of me. His thumb started rubbing my clit lightly to which I started whimpering loudly.

"You like that, Ava?" He smirked and I nodded as I moved around. I couldn't stay still with the amount of pleasure he was giving me. My back arched and hips thrust towards him. He bent his head down again and I nearly came the instant I felt his tongue on my clit. He started sucking lightly on the sensitive bundle.

"Right there..." I gasped. "Right there; don't stop." My hands were still on his hair as I pulled hard from the pleasure. His fingers continued pulsing and his tongue played between my legs as I felt myself slowly begin to reach my peak.

"Come on my tongue, Ava. I want you to come now," He said and I felt his tongue push inside of me. His nose brushed my clit and I felt myself reach my peak.

"F.uck, Zayn!" I moaned as the pleasure mounted and I came crashing down. My body shook and I couldn't stop my moaning as I came with him between my legs. My eyes were closed as my body thrashed around. He held my thighs open as he continued to move his tongue inside of me.

When my orgasm finally ended, I reached down and pulled Zayn up. His lips and mouth area was wet and he had a lazy smile on his face. I pressed my lips to his and hungrily grabbed his body. I lifted his shirt off of him and wrapped my legs around his torso.

I could feel his hardening length between my legs through his sweatpants. "Someone's craving orgasm number two this morning..." He smirked as he kissed my neck. I pushed him off of me and rolled myself on top of him.

"Hm, I just think it's not fair that I came and you didn't. I enjoy watching you come," I whispered in his ear and my hips moved over his length. I leaned back and rested my hands on his stomach as my hips thrusted lightly. I reached down and pulled his sweatpants down. His length was hard as a rock and he already had precum on his tip. "Now we have a few options...I can suck you off or I can ride you." I smiled down at him and he shook his head before sitting up suddenly. He wrapped his arms around me and started kissing my neck.

"Or how about I pound myself into you. That sounds like fun." He moaned lightly but I pushed him down and shook my finger at him. I reached down and positioned myself over him. As I did my phone lit up and I looked at the clock.

"Holy f.uck I have to be at the library in ten minutes!" I scrambled out of bed and left Zayn laying there with a full on erection. I ran to the closet and grabbed whatever clothes I could find.