Chapter Thirteen

"I feel very under dressed for this occasion..." I whispered to Zayn who chuckled.

"You're not, sweetheart." He whispered back. The jet came into view and I couldn't believe that I was actually going to be flying in a private jet. Zayn seemed unfazed as we continued to walk. The stairs were already out and the plane was ready to board. "Naughty ladies first." Zayn whispered in my ear when we reached the stairs.

I gave him a dirty look before walking up the stairs. The pilots and one flight attendant stood at the entrance and shook my hands and said hello as we walked in.

I turned down the slim hallway and my smile widened when I saw a luxurious cabin. The flight attendant's area where the food and drinks prepared came first and I continued down the hallway. Everything was a dark wood and big chairs and a few couches were there.

I couldn't stop smiling as I chose a seat and looked out the window. Wow. I had come from an abusive family to now this. Things really do get better.

I looked back at the plan and saw Zayn walking in. He had a smile on his face as well. "You're so adorable." He kissed me quickly before sitting down in the seat across from me.

"This is insane." I said softly as I shook my head. I couldn't believe it.

I started looking through everything. I was just so curious. I walked back and found the bathroom. It was bigger than a normal plane bathroom. There were a few closets and drawers outside of the bathroom probably for storage. I walked back to my seat just as the flight attendant said we were getting ready for take-off.

I put my seatbelt on and settled in. I was nowhere near as nervous for this take-off. I looked out the window as the plane started moving down the runway.

"You're so happy," Zayn said softly. I turned to him and smiled. "Your smile is contagious." I had the sudden urge to kiss him but I was strapped in my seat and the plane was about to take off. "God, I love you."

"I love you more," I said back and blew him a kiss. The plane took off a few minutes later and before we knew it we heard the announcement that it was okay to take our seatbelts off. The flight attendant came back with two glasses of champagne. "Ooh, thank you!" I said and took my glass.

Zayn took his as well and then flight attendant left. I moved over to the seat next to him and held my glass out. "To an amazing trip." I smiled at him.

"No, we can come up with something better," He smirked. "To my fiancé and this amazing trip." I giggled and rolled my eyes before clinking glasses with him. We both took big sips and then put our glasses in the cupholders. Zayn's hand reached over and cupped my cheek. He gently pulled me closer and kissed me slowly.

The energy changed almost instantly and I started kissing him deeper and harder. He hungrily groaned as his hands started grabbing at my body. I swung my legs over and was soon straddling him. His lips found mine once again and kissed me passionately. Our tongues danced as his hands grabbed my bum and squeezed roughly.

He pulled my body flush against his and I could feel his heart beat through his chest. I started grinding my hips slowly and pressing hard against his growing c.ock. I gasped quietly as I felt him twitch beneath me and he took the opportunity to start kissing my neck. "Sh, baby." Zayn whispered seductively as he bit my earlobe, sending me into a frenzy.

I was throbbing between my legs for him. I needed to feel him inside of me now. I whimpered as his hands pulled down my yoga pants. "No underwear, darling? How tempting." He said and grabbed my bum roughly. I bit my lip to stifle a loud moan that threatened to erupt. He reached down and stroked his length through his pants. "Did you feel how hard daddy is for you?"