Chapter Nineteen

I had spent at least $800 already and I felt ridiculous. Everything here was very expensive and I had never been into any of the stores, even the ones that were in the US. I hadn't even bought that many things either. At home, if I had spent $800 I would have had so many bags and so many inexpensive clothes, but not here.

Zayn had given me much more money but I wasn't about to blow it all during one shopping spree. He had a hard enough time convincing me to even take the money from him, nevertheless spend it all and ask for more.

The guards had followed me in every store and I could tell they were getting bored; they were probably used to action and fun stuff, not following around the fiancé of some rich guy. I was getting bored of not having Zayn around. At first it was uncomfortable for them to be following me everywhere. I could see people staring as two men in suits followed me and carried my bags. They were very intimidating men and I knew nobody would try to attack me or whatever even if one of them was there.

As we walked down the sidewalks, I smiled when I saw a Victoria's Secret and I immediately made my way there. When we walked inside, I smiled and smelled the familiar scent of at least five of their perfumes wafting in the air. This was one store that I visited a lot at home and I was glad to be here.

I made my way to the lingerie and instantly picked out three pieces I wanted to try. The bodyguards looked uncomfortable and out of there element here. I found it funny, personally.

I went into the dressing room and tried on a red corset and red thong. I spun around and smiled at myself in the mirror before taking my camera out and taking some sexy pictures. I sent one to Zayn with the message 'since you're not here to tell me if this looks good, should I ask the bodyguards?' They were right outside of the room probably scaring off any girl who wanted to try on bras.

He replied instantly 'NO.' I smirked and watched him type another message which came up as 'you look incredibly sexy. Buy it.'

I laughed to myself and took off the lingerie to try a black satin corset without panties on. I took another picture in the mirror and Zayn instantly replied that he was getting turned on in a very inappropriate place (aka his father's bedside).  I took off that piece and then tried on a white one. It looked good but not as good as the others so I didn't take a picture.

I got dressed and went to the register where I bought the red corset. I started to feel bad about spending Zayn's money so I decided to stop shopping and I grabbed something quick to eat. The bodyguards hadn't eaten either so I bought them both something, even though they denied they were hungry, and made them eat.

When we got back to the hotel room, it was nearly 3. My feet hurt from the wedges so I took them off and gave myself a quick foot massage. Since I had no solid idea when Zayn was coming home, I grabbed a book and walked out to the balcony where I read. I was nearly halfway done with my book when I heard a door open and then Zayn call my name.

I had no clue how long I had been read and I had accidentally put my phone on silent so I hadn't heard any of his texts. I stood up and walked into the bedroom where Zayn was taking off his shoes. I ran over to him and gave him a big hug. The smell of cigarette smoke enveloped me and I pulled back.

"Zayn, did you start smoking again?" I frowned and he avoided my eyes. He had stopped smoking before because it made it harder for him to breathe, especially when we were having sex.

"It's a stress thing; I'm sorry." He said as he took off his second shoe. I could tell he felt embarrassed because I called him out.

"Don't be sorry to me; be sorry to yourself," I sighed and sat down on the edge of the bed. "Are you gonna do it again?" I wasn't about to lecture him on not smoking because I wasn't exactly the best person to do it, knowing my history and all, but I was just curious.