Chapter Twenty

"Right here's fine, thank you!" I said to the limo driver. He stopped the car and got out before opening my door. Only one of the guards accompanied me because I was going somewhere safe.

"Does he know you're coming?" The guard asked.

"It's a surprise, so don't text him," I winked as we walked in. I was hit with the cool of the air conditioning in the building and shivered a little. "Do you know what floor he's on?" I asked when the elevator doors opened and a bunch of people walked out.

"Top floor," He said as we walked in and he pressed the button for the 51st floor. The elevator ride was quiet as we awkwardly stood there. I had worn the black dress again with black heels and the building was cold so my arms were getting goosebumps. After a minute or so, the elevator stopped at the 51st floor.

"Can you talk for me?" I asked and he nodded. He spoke a few words to the secretary and then she stood up from her desk.

"She's going to show you his office. He's in a meeting right now," He smiled at me.

"Thank you," I smiled back and followed the woman. She opened up a big door and smiled at me as I walked in. I looked around the room in awe as I saw how big the office was.

Two of the walls were windows from floor to ceiling. The rest were covered in book cases that went up higher than I could reach. Hundreds of books lined the walls with a few awards and pictures thrown in there.

A black, leather couch sat in front of the desk. I walked around and looked at the pictures on the desk. There were two old ones of Zayn and his siblings. Zayn's hair was buzzed and his face had no signs of facial hair. He looked like such a baby. He must've been in high school.

There were other pictures of his father's new family but I couldn't tell how old they were. He had papers on the desk and everything was well organized. I walked over to the window and looked out. His father had a beautiful view of the city. I could kind of see our hotel from the side but then again I wasn't exactly sure.

I heard the door open and I spun around. Zayn walked in and his jaw dropped when he saw me. "Ava!" He smiled and shut the door behind himself. I walked over to him and gave him a big hug. "What are you doing here?" He asked when I pulled away.

"I missed you," I smiled. I couldn't deny how hot he looked in a suit.

"I just got out of a meeting," He smiled and kissed me quickly before walking past me to go to the desk.

"How'd it go?" I questioned and walked over to the desk as well.

"Pretty well," He shrugged. "All boring business talk; nothing you'd want to hear." He laughed and looked through some papers. "I'm starting to get the hang of this though." He said as he walked over to me.

"Good! I'm glad," I smiled and kissed him again.

"I have a few more meetings and then I'll be back and we can grab dinner, sounds good?" He said. "I have a meeting in 15, babe. I gotta go read over some things first." He kissed my cheek and started to pull away before I grabbed his tie and pulled him back.

"You call that a goodbye kiss?" I frowned. He smirked and pressed his lips to mine sweetly. I pressed my lips to his harder and snuck my tongue into his mouth. His arms wrapped around me and pulled me closer to him. I reached down and slowly touched his length.

"Ava," He pulled away but I ignored him and pressed my lips to his again. With one hand I expertly undid his belt and unzipped his pants. I reached into his pants and felt his c.ock twitch in my palm.

"Mmm, big boy," I whispered and squeezed lightly.

He pulled away and started zipping up his pants. "Ava, seriously. I can't right now." I frowned as he started walking out. I watched him walk away and I pulled my dress off to reveal the red corset I had bought yesterday.