Chapter Fourteen

"You get dressed first," I smiled and sat down across from him. He grabbed his things and walked to the bathroom. While I waited for him to change, I looked out the window to see if there was anything cool to look at. All I could see was clouds beneath us. A few times they parted and I could see the tan color ground but that was it.

"What do you think?" Zayn said behind me. I spun around and smiled when I saw him in khakis and a light blue shirt.

"So handsome," I stood up and walked over to him. I kissed him and walked past him to the bathroom. I undressed and pulled the dress on. It hugged my body up until the top of my thighs where it got flowy. It was pretty conservative besides the fact that it clung to my skin.

I stepped out of the bathroom and Zayn's eyes flicked up to me. His mouth broke out into a smile and then he bit his lip. "Wow..." He said softly. "Spin around for me." I spun around and when I faced him again, he was still biting his lip. "You look so f.ucking amazing right now, Ava." I blushed and bent my head. "Spin around again." I spun around and he sighed. "Your body is insane, babe."

"Zayn..."

"I'm not joking, Ava. Your ass looks crazy good right now. You're teasing me so much right now." He said as I sat down in the chair in front of him.

"I'm not trying to! You're the one who bought this dress!" I laughed.

"I know but I didn't think you'd turn me on this much by just wearing a dress..." He groaned.

"Zayn!" I laughed. The thought of him being turned on by me in a dress made me slightly turned on. He probably had many dirty thoughts in his head and he was probably getting harder with each second.

"I literally cannot think about anything other than pounding into you right now," He groaned and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Well that's not gonna happen right now. I'm still too scared because of the turbulence," I sighed. I didn't want to get where we had to last time and then be left on overdrive until I was able to calm myself down. Zayn's c.ock would probably ache and hurt if he got hard and then couldn't come.

"I understand," He said and leaned forward. "Just know that once we get to the hotel I'm not going to be able to control myself."

"You might have to; I want to go to the beach." I smirked at him and his eyes widened. "Self control is a very valuable lesson to learn."

"You're evil."

"Just imagine how good it will be when we finally f.uck again," I said softly and he nodded as he sighed.

"I'm not going to be suffering like this alone, sweetheart," He smiled evilly.

"What do you mean?" I questioned and he laughed.

"Maybe I'll just make you watch a certain video again..." He was most definitely referring to the video of him masturbating. His sexual threat made my nipples get hard instantly. My heart rate increased at the thought.

"You wouldn't," I moaned lightly. I couldn't deny how turned on I had gotten from that video.

"You never know, sweetheart," He winked and picked up his computer to do more work.

That tease.

* * *

When the plane landed about an hour and a half later, Zayn and I had somehow calmed ourselves down. Luckily, we didn't ended up f.ucking like wild animals in the back because we hit turbulence two more times and these times were a little rougher.

We grabbed our things and shook the hands of the pilot and flight attendant before climbing down the stairs. I was surprised when I stepped out of the plane and felt warm air touch my skin. It wasn't crazy warm but still warm enough to be outside in a bathing suit.