☆Lloyd☆ >Cats<

Song: Wolves - Selena Gomez & Marshmello

Ages: Y/N is 22, and Lloyd is physically 25 but mentally 21.

Relationship Status: Dating

Notes: I'm going camping for the weekend later on, so there won't be any updates till next week. Cyaaaa! ♪()♪

Disclaimer: I do not own Ninjago.

You were walking down the aisle of the pet store, your hand intertwined with Lloyd's, admiring all of the pets you passed by. You absolutely adored animals, and had been begging Lloyd to get a pet, more specifically a cat, for ages. But each time he said no.

You finally reached the cat aisle, and the cat in the first cage instantly caught your eye. It was a gorgeous (favourite breed of cat), with dazzling (e/c) eyes and (fluffy/short) fur. You fell in love instantly. Abandoning Lloyd's hand, you dashed over to the cage, and began fawning over how amazing it was.

"Lloyd, please can we get (him/her)?" You gave him your puppy eyes, which caused Lloyd to roll his eyes.

"How many times do I have to say that we're not getting a cat!" He stated.

"But why not?" You asked innocently.

"Because it'll be too much work! We're Ninja, Y/N!" He exclaimed. After a short argument, you finally gave in and reluctantly left the cat, which was staring at you adorably as you trudged away.

When you got home, you refused to talk to your boyfriend for a few hours. "C'mon Y/N, it's just a cat! We're not getting one, and that's final. Please speak to me again." He tried to persuade you to come out of your shared room, which you had locked, making it impossible for him to get in. After a few moments of waiting, Lloyd heard a click and the door swung open, revealing you. He instantly swept you into a hug, which you returned, nuzzling into the crook of his neck. "I'm sorry," you murmured, guilty for being so persistent. "I could never stay mad at you, Kit Kat," he pulled out of the hug, softly pecking your lips. A small smile darted across your features as your dragged Lloyd downstairs to binge watch (favourite tv show/movie series).

~Time Skip~

You woke up, wearily blinking the sleep out of your eyes. You looked over at the clock that rested on your drawer. 6:07. Perfect. You rolled over quietly, and was met with the sleeping face of Lloyd. He looked so peaceful with his to-die-for smile spread across his lips. Careful not to wake your sleeping boyfriend, you reached over and softly placed your hand on the mop of perfect blond hair atop his head. You brushed a strand of hair that had fallen over his face behind his ear, and placed a small kiss on his forehead before slowly rising and getting ready to activate your master plan.

•~•Another Time Skip•~•

Lloyd woke rather suddenly, feeling an emptiness in the spot next to him in the bed. He looked over at your side of the bed and realised you weren't there. He checked the clock, which read 8:23, and wondered where you were. You didn't usually wake up super early, and your side of the bed was cold. Stretching, Lloyd got up from the bed and trudged out of the room, going downstairs. When he reached the last step, he heard the jangling of keys and the opening of the front door. You stepped in, two large items covered in blankets held in your arms. You closed the door and walked into the kitchen, seeing Lloyd sleepily standing there.

"Oh, so you finally decided to wake up, Lloydie?" You teased lightly.

"I told you not to call me that!" Lloyd exclaimed, face reddening slightly. "Anyway, what've you got in those boxes?"

At that, the widest smile spread across your face. "You'll see," you cheekily stated. Gently you placed the boxes on the ground and removed the blankets.

What Lloyd saw left him speechless. Two cats stood inside them, curiously studying their new surroundings. "Wha-how-when?" He stuttered, wondering why you'd gone out so early in the morning to get some cats. "I thought I said we weren't getting one?" He asked.

"I know! That's why I bought two!" You happily responded.

"Oh my gosh, you're hopeless," Lloyd muttered jokingly.

"We have to keep them!" You pleaded, hoping he would finally say yes.

"Fine, we can keep them." He finally caved as you gleefully opened the cages and took them both into your arms.

"This one's (Cat's Name)," you signalled to the (f/b/o/c), "and you can name the other one!"

Lloyd pondered for a minute. "What about Cloud? I mean, he looks like a fluffy cloud," he refered to the white maine coon resting in your arms.

"I love it!" You squealed in joy. Setting the cat's down on the floor, you made your way over to your boyfriend, engulfing him in a giant bear hug. "Thank you for letting me keep them," you praised.

"Anything for you, sweetheart." He responded, causing your face to turn slightly red. "Hey!" You giggled as Lloyd ruffled your hair. "What? It's payback for earlier," he claimed. "You're such a dork," you playfully teased. "At least I'm your dork," he whispered, although you caught it. He was all you wanted, and more.

Word Count: 830

Hope you liked it, and thanks for stopping by!

~ Rose ٩( 'ω' )و