☆Kai☆ >Sittin' In A Tree<

Song: Cross My Mind - Twin Forks

Prompt: N/A

Ages: Kai is 23, Y/N is 22.

Relationship Status: Dating

Word Count: 555

Notes: Kai is adorably evil and if you don't have a younger sister well now you do (sorta)!

You and Kai were perched in an oak tree in the middle of a slightly crowded park. It was your five-year anniversary, and so far the day had been amazing. Kai had just taken you to get ice cream, and you'd finished them whilst in the tree. The sun filtered through the leaves of the trees, shining on you, making you look even more beautiful, Kai thought. You two sat in comfortable silence, hands intertwined, enjoying the peacefulness. Sadly that only lasted a moment longer. You spotted your younger sister running over. When she reached you, she pointed an accusing finger at the both of you and began to chant: "Kai and Y/N sittin' in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage!" She danced around enthusiastically, repeating the rhyme over and over again.

Kai smirks at you, before leaning over and kissing you softly. After he pulled away, he called down to your sister. "I've already got the kiss down. We are definitely going to get married and I promise you Y/N will have a baby carriage, one way or another." Your sister ran away, squealing about you getting married and having a baby. It took a moment for you to process what Kai had just said. When it kicked in, you turned as red as possible. "Kai!" You squeaked embarrassedly, covering your face with your hands.

He chuckled in response. "What? It's true!"

When night neared, Kai lead you, blindfolded, somewhere 'special'. You giggled as Kai dragged you around, promising it would be amazing. Five minutes later, he stopped and removed the blindfold from your eyes. The sight in front of you was beautiful. A candlelit picnic sat in a clearing in a forest, presumably the one you met Kai in. "Oh, Kai, it's wonderful!" You pulled him in for a kiss before settling down on the soft blanket. When you'd finished eating, Kai grabbed your hand and pulled you up. "Y/N," he breathed.

"Y-yes?" You timidly responded, anxious as to what he was going to say.

"Y/N, ever since the first day I laid eyes on you I knew there was something there. You were and still are the light of my life. Five years ago today I confessed to you, and it was the beginning of the most beautiful thing ever. Each and every day I have been with you has made me realise how important you are to me, and made me fall in love with you even more. I could never live without you, and now I know what I want with the rest of my life. I want the rest of my life with you. So,
Y/N, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" He proposed, kneeling down on one knee and pulling out a silk black box containing a gorgeous ring. By now there were tears streaming down your red-tinted face. "Kai, of course I'll marry you!" You threw yourself at him, kissing him more passionately than you'd ever kissed him in your life. When you pulled away, he placed the ring on your finger and pulled you back in for another kiss. Camera clicks sounded around you, but you couldn't care less. All that mattered now was you, and your fiancé, Kai Smith.