☆Jay☆ >Snuggles<

Song: Should I Stay Or Should I Go - The Clash

Request: yes! jenny-deathy 

Ages: 17

Relationship Status: Friends

Word Count:

Notes: Hey hey hey look who's finally updated

I've almost finished season 2 of 13RW and boy am I in shock

Tysm for over 5k reads!!!! ♡♡♡

"Jay? Jay? Hello? Jayyy?" You waved your hand in front of the blue clad boy's face as he stared dreamily off into the distance. "Jay Walker I swear I will delete all of your progress on your precious video games if you don't-"

"What?" Jay cried, snapping out of his daze and leaping up.

"I knew that'd get your attention." You smugly grinned at him.

"You- you won't actually delete my progress, right?" He nervously questioned, a shaky laugh slipping out of his lips.

"Hmmm, who's to say?" You call as you run out of the room towards Jay's room.

"Y/N! No, no- wait!" He yelled, following you as you laughed deviously.

~Time Skip~

"See? I wasn't actually going to!" You playfully shoved Jay's arm.

"Yeah, well, you came pretty close to!" He pouted, turning away from you.

"Why is it so important to you anyway? It's just a game." You questioned.

"Nowhere near as important as you," Jay murmured unaware that you heard him.

"W-what was that?" You asked, blushing slightly.

"N-nothing! Just that, uh, it took me ages to get that score on the game, that's all," he said, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Right," you muttered.

~Another Time Skip~

That evening, you and Jay were watching the sun go down over a field of flowers in the park. "It's so beautiful," you sighed in awe, taking multiple pictures on your phone.

"Not as beautiful as you," Jay turned to you, smiling slightly. You felt your heart flutter as you returned the smile and put your phone away, your heart rate increasing rapidly. Then, his hand nudged yours and took it into his. You gripped it back, enjoying the feeling of your intertwined.

The events of the next day came as a surprise to you. All throughout the day, Jay would approach you with some cheesy pickup line. You honestly thought it was adorable. During the afternoon, you slumped down on the sofa, slightly bored. "Hey, Y/N," Jay greeted you as he sat down beside you.

"Hey, Jaybird," you replied.

"What's up?" He asked, moving his arm to wrap around you. You smiled at this.

"Not much. I'm just bored out of my mind." You sighed, unconsciously leaning into him.

"We could make like a fabric softener and snuggle, if you wanted," he suggested, edging closer to you slowly. You chuckled at his adorable pickup line.

"Sure," you responded, snuggling into him and wrapping your arms around his chest.

"Hey, Jay, Y/N- woah, sorry for intruding," You looked up to be met with Kai, awkwardly standing there staring at you and Jay.

"W-what? No, no, you're not intruding on anything!" You scrambled up, blushing furiously.

"Are you sure about that?" Kai raised his eyebrows suggestively.

"Yes, Kai, now what did you want?" Jay asked, obviously irritated that you had left his embrace.

"I was just gonna ask if you guys wanted to go out to dinner with everyone else, but it looks like you're pretty busy already." Kai stated.

"Yeah, we're gonna have to skip this one," Jay answered, and you nodded. "Have a good time, though," Kai smiled at you both.

"Right. I'll see you two lovebirds later!" He ran out of the room, leaving you and Jay beet red.

A minute later, Jay interrupted the awkward silence. "So, wanna play some video games and watch some movies?"

Four hours later, you and Jay were snuggling again, (favourite movie) playing in the background. "You're really warm, did you know that? And you're not even the fire ninja," you informed Jay, hugging him tighter.

"I am? Thanks, you're actually pretty hot yourself," he responded, chuckling.

"Why, thank you," you said, glancing up at him. He looked down at you, as you both moved closer to each other until your lips touched. Jay's lips were sweet like candy floss, and you could have sworn you felt sparks fly between you. Eventually, you pulled away, smiling widely. "How was that for hot?" You whispered in Jay's ear as he dove for your lips again.

~Anotherrrr Time Skip~

The ninja crept into their reside, quietly in case you and Jay were asleep. Hearing a movie playing, they entered the living room to encounter an adorable sight. You and Jay were curled up together, your head on his chest. "Ha! You owe me 20 bucks," Kai smirked at Cole as he handed over the money.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." He muttered. "You better be getting pictures of this, Zane." Cole turned to the nindroid after handing Kai the money.

"Don't worry, I am. We can show Jay and Y/N tomorrow." Zane replied, saving everything they saw onto his hard drive.

Kai smirked again. "They're so never gonna hear the end of this."