Chapter 5

Minutes passed. The two finally made it to the motel. It was a short 5 minute walk, but they couldn't leave their car. So they spent many minutes trying to cooperate, in an attempt to push their car over to the place's car park.

It was a good thing the roads were empty. That would be embarrising.

The two were glad for once that their car was very small, so after a lot of hard work they were able to reach the motel car park.

Once their car was parked in a decent position the two got their stuff out of the boot. Jin had a backpack filled with random items while all Jungkook had was his phone. They closed the trunk before they locked the vehicle and walked towards the building.

As they headed the entrance the younger spoke out a question that was stuck in his head.

"What are we gonna do food wise and also clothes, toothbrush and basically everything health wise?"

"Well I guess we're going to have to stay wearing these outfits. There should be a shower in the room, if we manage to even get one. As for food... i guess we can go one night without eating. We wouldn't even be hungry if that..." Jin trailed off, with a thoughtful expression on his face as he stared at the ground in front of him while walking.

They both continued silently walking as they reached the 'reception'. It looked nothing like a proper reception, it was just a small room with a desk and chair stuffed in the corner. On top of the desk sat a computer that looked like it was from the 1900s. The cream walls were peeling off while it had damp spots in random places. The dark wooden floor looked old and dirty.

Behind the desk, sat a women who looked to be in her 60s. She had short gray hair that was covered by a night cap. She had wrinkles decorating her nasty skin. At the sound of the two men she turned her face from the magazine she seemed invested in with a scowl. She glanced the two male's with annoyance clearly evident on her face as she asked with a sharp voice, "What are you doing here? If your lost and need directions go find someone else to ask. If you need a room it's 90."

Jin and the younger glanced at each other as Jungkook nudged the elder with his arm. Jin stumbled foward as he gulped. "Uhh yeah actually we would like a room just for tonight please... erm if that's okay?"

The lady just let out a small 'hmph' before she spoke up. "Ya know the price. Here's your keys, room 213 which is on the second floor.

Jin handed her the crisp notes as he grabbed the key that he received from the lady. The two ran outside back into the fresh air and left the retching room. The elder sighed as he glanced at the key he received. It looked just as old and dirty as the 'reception'.

He groaned in disgust at the markings the key left on his hand from the dirt.

"Well erm, not gonna lie. I'd rather sleep in the pits of hell than this place," the elder stated.

"Don't judge too quickly hyung, the room might look nice?" The younger suggested, not sure of his own words.

"Well let's find out, shall we? Better have at least a fucki-erm i mean fudging shower that works." The elder grumbled.

Jungkook just laughed at his hyungs discomfort, while patting his shoulder."I think the hunger is getting to you, hyung."

Jin nodded. "Ah yeah, if I get any more hungry I guess I'll have to eat... you!" The elder started tickling the younger viciously.

Jungkook started laughing and found it difficult to breathe. However the tables turned when the younger managed to switch places with Jin and started tickling the elder instead.

"Ah... no... Kookie! Stop!" Jungkook stopped, while he sat on the pavement out of breathe. He was still lightly laughing, as well as the elder.

"Ah, phew. You know I'm gonna have to get you back for that?" Jin threatened with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Good luck hyung. You'll never be able to catch me off guard!" The younger retorted.

"We shall see about that," mumbled the elder.

It was only then did Jungkook notice that they were sitting in the middle of the car park, and were just practically tickling each other mercilessly a few moments before. Luckily it was empty and no people were about.

The two stood up and grabbed their belongings.

"Lets go to our room then, shall we?"

---------------------------------------------------

After a couple minutes of trying to get up the creaky old stairs, the two finally managed to find their room. They stood outside door number '213' with the elder holding the key in his hand. He twisted it unlocking the old, creaky wooden door.

The room was small, but contained quite a big bed. But that was the only positive.

The cream coloured wallpaper was peeling off as something was growing in the corners of the ceiling. The wooden floor creaked with every step and the furniture looked quite old.

There was also one small window decorating one of the walls as another contained a door, that presumably lead to the bathroom.

"Hyung...

sign me up for hell."