Chapter 6

Jungkook and Jin began unpacking what little things they had. The younger, barely carrying anything decided to get a shower first. As he took the first glimpse at the bathroom he noticed a small ring left on the counter.

Maybe the previous occupants left it here. With a shrug Jungkook put the ring in his pocket making a mental note to hand it in. As he got undressed he felt paranoid that he was being watched, but in the situation they were in he wouldn't be surprised.

He stood in the small bath and turned on the shower head. It immediately sprayed cold water which made him shiver. He'd just have to bear through it.

----------------------

Once the younger was finished and had got changed he exit the bathroom, which the elder then entered.

Jungkook could hear the sound of the shower through the thin walls as he climbed into bed.

He was only just going to lay there but eventually was dragged into a deep slumber.

Jin left the bathroom only to see the younger curled up on the bed. The older just wanted to pinch his cheeks at how adorable the boy was. Jin sighed as he, himself, climbed into bed and welcomed sleep.

The small room was cast in darkness, as the two males slept soundly on the bed. Crickets could be heard loudly through the window as it was occupied by only silence.

Though if someone were awake, they may be able to hear the slow footsteps becoming louder and louder. Even though the sound was outside, each step echoed around the room contrasting to the dead silence. The footsteps continued getting louder until it sounded like it was right outside the door.

Then silence.

Jungkook woke up first. He yawned as he saw daylight peeking through the tattered curtains. he sat up and stretched while glancing at a sleeping jin. normally jin was the first one to wake up but these couple of days have been weird and unusual.

jungkook stood and walked over to the bathroom to freshen up. he turned the tap on as he rinsed his face in the cold water. then he picked up a towel on the counter and dried all the water droplets off of his face.

The young male lifted his head as he glanced at himself in the mirror. his skin was pale and his eyes had bags under them. even though he did sleep, he didn't sleep well. the mattress had random bumps that stuck into his back.

jungkook still felt as if he was being watched. his eyes kept glancing around the room and his actions were all slightly hesitated. he still had the constant feeling of paranoia and nervousness.

the male just decided to assume it was because he just watched a guy get murdered and he just avoided it himself. better that rather than he was actually being watched.

jungkook left the bathroom only to see Jin wide awake and sorting through his bag.

"hi hyung," greeted the younger towards the elder.

Jin mumbled a hello as he was concentrated on searching for something in his bag.

"what are you looking for?"

jin turned towards the younger at his words.

"ah. i was searching for my phone because I was going to try and contact the police. it doesn't seem to be here though..." the elder trailed off as he turned back towards his backpack.

"oh. have you tried searching around the room?"

jin hummed a small 'yes' as he was still focused on the task.

"I swear I left it in the small pouch in the bag. maybe I left it at work?" The elder questioned.

"maybe hyung." replied the younger. "you are after all, really forgetful."

"shut up." joked the older as he gave up on searching for his phone, assuming he left it at work.

"well we better start packing. let's finally head home and try and- erm... you know, sort this situation out."

the younger nodded at his hyungs words and collected his few items. once he was finished after a couple minutes he helped jin pack his bag up again.

it took a while to pack all their stuff as Jin insisted they re-check their bags to make sure they have everything at least ten times. by the time they were both 100% sure they had everything, they left the old dirty room and entered the outside.

it felt good to breathe in fresh air instead of that horrible dingy smell in the room. it was sometime in the morning as the sky was a slightly dark blue with the orange light from the sun resting on the horizon.

jungkook followed the elder past the other rooms till they eventually reached the old stone stairs that lead to the ground.

once they were standing on the grassy floor, jin turned towards the younger.

"ah so I would send you to wait by the car, but given we are probably being chased by high class murderers, I'd say we'd be safer sticking together."

"yeah hyung," jungkook agreed. "I'm not really in the mood to die anytime soon."

jin chuckled humourlessly. " ah ditto. let's go to the reception area to leave this horrid key with them."

the two males walked along the wiltered grass pathway to head towards the small 'lobby' area.

when they entered the first thing they noticed was the calm silence. it was almost peaceful.

where the lady should of stood, there was a tray laying on the table with a sign attached.

'please leave your keys here when checking out.'

jin and jungkook glanced at each other before shrugging as the eldest dropped the key in the plastic tray.

once that was done the two headed out towards the parking lot.

"hyung... where are we going now?"

there was a slight hesitation before the elder replied.

"well I'm not sure if they are tracking us..." there was a pause. "but just to be sure, i know someone we can stay with for the next couple weeks. after that we'll see if we're safe and then we can head back home."

jungkook nodded his head. it was the only thing they could do to remain safe.

jin was about to say something else before he noticed something, well... more like nothing.

"hey kookie... where's our car?"  

An: I managed to finish another chapter even though I have exams. Technically I'll just count this as 'studying' for english.

 Technically I'll just count this as 'studying' for english

So cute^^^:)