Question

*rolls out from under a rock*
So uh heyy...-

I know I haven't been online in many- M A N Y months and I'm really so so sorry and none of you deserve that because you all have been so kind and patient and supportive and you deserve wayyy better!

I dont really have an excuse on why I abandoned this story with no warning- just that life has been at its peak difficulty these past months both physically, emotionally and mentally. Still I am really sorry I didnt post anything in regards to it, I just couldnt bring myself to face any socialness online and in real life.

Anywayys though I am back! (Though I still cant promise anything) I have been trying to write the next chapter but I've redone it several times and I always find myself stuck at a dead end.

So I was wondering if it would be okay if I rewrite the whole story again (of course I'll be sticking to the same plot and characters) just to make it more interesting. I already have a bunch of ideas of what I'm going to do and I'm really excited!

Though if you would all prefer for me to keep these past chapters and continue on then that is absolutely fine too!

I just want to get your guys opinion on this before I do anything.

Thank you so so much for sticking with me and i promise i will be trying my very best on this story no matter whatever the choice is.

I love you all so much and thank you again~!❤❤