Succ

She's my neighbor...

Quackity hesitantly stepped out of his apartment, peering into the hallway at the door not too far from his own. Stepping out and shutting the door behind him, he walked over to the daunting door and knocked. 

~

Y/N (aka PlatinumA) took off her Nike sweater and vegetated in her sports bra, trying to wave cool air on herself.

"Streaming myself doing pushups at the end made me tired." She huffed. "Anything for charity though am I right"

She messily took a swig of water, spilling some on her grey sweatpants.

"Fuck" She slid her sweatpants off, leaving her legs in only short, tight, biker shorts.
Sinking back into her streaming chair, she whipped out her phone and began scrolling through "Quackity"'s instagram. She scrolled through the photos.

"He's cute..."

She blushed a little, but died a little on the inside thinking about how both of their chats were probably harassing him on stream. she felt bad for all the fangirls who were probably berating him with pogs and messages about her. she wanted to apologize, but didn't sweat it because besides, she was never going to have to talk to him irl.

*knock knock*
Someone knocked on her door.
"That's weird, I don't usually get visitors."

She opened up the door. "hello?"

To Quackity's surprise, she was actually home and answered the door immediately. When he caught sight of her as the door swung open, he paused dead in his tracks. He couldn't help but check her out head to toe, as much as he tried.... His eyes trailed down her body as if she wasn't literally right in front of him. (the biker shorts were so tight, how couldn't he stare?)

He sat, stonefaced.
"Damn"

"Q-Quackity?" She recognized the streamer. "How..?"
She followed his eyes down to where he was staring, and blushed, covering her chest.

He awkwardly laughed to fill the still air, surprised that she recognized him. "Hey." 

She made a small "come in" motion as her face was filled with bewilderment. He glanced into her place, then took a step in and walked past her. Looking around the apartment, he finally found her bedroom, and sat on her bed. Confused, she followed him into her bedroom. 

She sat on the bed with him, keeping enough room for the father son and holy ghost.

"Lemme clear something up." He pulled his adidas jacket off. "Don't trip about your chat, I thought everything that happened was funny. And... since I'm a gentleman i would like to follow up on that free suck I was offered." He sarcastically joked. (he was definitely down though)

Y/N shyly laughed. "Yeah... My twitch viewers are funny."

she noticed his eyes trailing down her chest again and snapped her fingers at him.

"Up here." She reminded Quackity, signaling to her face. 

He nodded, but raised an eyebrow.

"So why'd your viewers ship us so hard." He slipped his fingers into the two straps of her sports bra and tugged her toward him. "You must think something of me."

~

End of chap. 3