cheater

(A/N) special thanks to MelodicMoon for commenting on this story! i appreciate the support! 😘

~

"don't mind the comments, it's okay." your boyfriend tore your gaze away from the chat by holding your face in his hands.

"taemin?"

~

(Quackity's POV)

when i looked at platinum, aka y/n's twitch profile, i noticed that she was streaming. it peaked my interest. when i clicked on the stream and the page loaded, my mind immediately filled with disgust and jealously at the sight of her boyfriend.

i was jealous because of how handsome he was.

he looks like a fucking kpop star... 

i was jealous because he got to stream with the girl i wanted for myself. 

and lastly, i was jealous because of how dearly the pair looked at each other.
was it all a front though? or do they truly love each other that much?

anyway, while i was watching y/n play PUBG, i couldn't help but notice the chat blowing up, so i checked out what people were saying.

~

nakalan_yo: platinum!! that snake boyfriend of yours has been cheating on you! KJHFJDH LEAVE HIM BB WE LOVE YOU 

taeminty_is_bae: tae your sex tape with that girl from your college was released and omigod you're hanging <3

platinumlover_42069: BITCH TAEMIN HAS A SEX TAPE WITH SOME OTHER THOT. LEAVE HIM NOW.

~

my eyes widened at what i was seeing.

a sex tape? her boyfriend was cheating on her?

then, i took a glimpse at the facecam. taemin was holding y/n's face away from the chat so that she wouldn't be able to read the comments. my blood boiled, and before i knew it, i was storming out of my room and banging on y/n's door. 

no, taemin couldn't hide the truth from her forever, but she has to know soon, so she can confront her 'boyfriend' while he was still around to talk. and i was going to be the one to tell her. i was the only one that could.

~

(your POV)

BANG BANG BANG

i carefully took taemin's hands off of my cheeks as he looked at me with a strange expression.

'the chat can wait'   i sighed as i opened the door, only to reveal ... Quackity?

"y/n, we need to talk, now."