boyfriend

"I have a boyfriend.."

"A boyfriend? Do you even like him?"

~

You paced back and forth, trying to think up a plan for your next stream with your boyfriend. It was hard though, as your relationship didn't seem to have the same spark it had when you two had first gotten together.

"but.. I DO like him though.. right?" you buried your face in your hands. 

~

knock knock

"babe, open up the door. we have to start streaming soon." your boyfriend, taemin, knocked on the door loudly.

god, he's gunna make up the whole apartment building if he gets any louder. you sighed.

you opened the door and let your boyfriend inside as he immediately plopped down on your gaming chair and swirled around once or twice, bored.

"soo.. what are we going to do on the stream? did you come up with anything?" 

you stared at him, unamused. i don't even get a 'hello', huh.

"i couldn't think of anything good to do. we could always just do the usual and play Osu or PUBG or some shit."

he shrugged and patted the chair next to him, signaling you to sit down. you both put your headsets on and began to stream on your boyfriend's channel.

you had always wanted to host the stream on your channel because it was your house, and taemin always got to stream on his channel. he never gave you a chance to put it on your own. although traffic naturally led to your channel on account of people following you after, it still didn't feel fair. you just never questioned it because you racked up enough followers on your own, but he definitely got more out of the two. when you had originally began this 'business deal', you agreed to it as your channel was fairly small. you also had feelings for tae that seemed to cloud your judgement at the time.

the minute the camera mounted on top of your computer began rolling, both of you plastered on a smile.

"hey guys! it's taeminty!"

"and i'm platinuma!" you aimed a charming smile at the camera, and so did taemin.

already, the comments were filling up with hearts and, 'they're so cute together!'

~

about 30 minutes into the stream, the comment section was blowing up like crazy, mostly with comments from your own fans. your boyfriend's fans filled up about 1/4 of the comments.

too busy with playing the game at hand, you didn't have enough time to look at the comments, but they seemed to be saying something worth while because they were keeping your boyfriend occupied. it seemed to make him nervous.

in your peripheral vision, you could see taemin gasping and stuttering at the comments... denying something?

you paused the game. 

"babe, is something wrong?" you rested a hand on his shoulder and smiled comfortingly. "What is chat even sayin-" as you turned you head to read the chat, taemin cupped your cheeks in his hands with an odd laugh and tore your gaze away from the computer.

"don't mind them, it's okay." he nervously smiled.

"taemin?"