Taken

^ what a fine young man

~

"You must think something of me."

Y/N's face radiated warmth as her heart practically pounded out of her chest. Being in such close proximity with the streamer flustered her. She refused to respond to his comment, trying to look anywhere but in his lust-filled eyes. His warm hands that were wrapped around her bra straps were now snaking around her waist, pulling her even closer, but still seemed as though they were waiting for her response to continue.

The feeling of his hot, heavy breath moving across her cheeks gave her shivers.

Subconsciously, the two leaned closer and closer. Y/N's eyelids slowly slid down as Quackity closed the gap between the two.

He slid his tongue into her lips, submerging himself in her soft mouth. It had been a while since he had kissed anyone else, let alone someone who looked as breathtaking as her.

She felt like she longed for this exact moment, but she also knew it was wrong, because of him...

Quackity's kiss was getting sloppier and more passionate, and Y/N couldn't help herself from wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling his back down onto the bed with her. She lightly moaned against his mouth, but felt embarrassed after realizing. He leaned over her body, pressing his broad chest against her.

He obviously enjoyed this as he grazed his hand along her inner thigh. She moved his hand away, not looking away from his dark eyes.

Since he was stronger than the girl, he quickly overpowered her and grabbed her inner thigh again, pulling it closer and pressing her ass against him.

She gasped and quickly pulled away, grabbing his hand. Quackity smirked and gazed into her eyes.

"Hm?"

"I-I" Y/N pressed her hands against his chest in an attempt to push him away. He felt guilty for getting so carried away with herself "I have a boyfriend..."

~

end of chap. 4