Shower

"I-I.. Have a boyfriend.." Y/N stuttered, sitting back up. She caught her breath as the tint in her cheeks slowly faded away.

"Boyfriend?" Quackity crossed his legs and put his jacket over his crotch to hide his *cough* problem.

"Yeah." Y/N sighed. "He's another streamer. We're dating because it helped up rack up more viewers. So... it's just a weird situation."

Quackity slid his jacket back on, standing up. "Do you even like him?"

Y/N placed her face in her palm, sighing. She looked away, unable to answer the question.
He raised an eyebrow, but didn't question further.
He didn't want to cross any lines with her, knowing that he wanted to get to know her better to feel out the situation. Maybe he had gotten a little too carried away this time, but in the end he felt like he could be patient.
He slid out of her door, not bothering to say bye. He was slightly speechless.

He quickly ran to his apartment next door, fumbled with his keys, and practically broke the door down.
Rushing to the bathroom as fast as possible, he turned on the cold water in the shower and threw his clothes to the corner of the room. The minute his pants came off, his dick sprang up. 

"What the fuck..." He sighed. "She did all this? I wasn't even in there that long.."
Stepping into the shower, he began to get rid of the problem. He tried to clear his head with the cold water, but for some reason he still felt like steam arose from his body.
He leaned against the wall, replaying the whole scene from moments ago in his mind.
The feeling of Y/N against him, squealing, moaning, a mess.

His breath got heavy again as he strained all the muscles in his body.
"Fuck. Y/N.." He groaned, feeling himself.

He was feeling even more impatient than before as he slid his hand down himself quickly. He was nearing the end.

He pictured her in those tight ass clothes, pressed all up on him.
Without the tight ass clothes.
Pressed all up on him (if you catch my drift ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

He was a moaning, sweating mess. Mouthing her name, over and over again.
Grunting profanities, talking about her body. He indulged in how dirty it was since he was finally all alone.

Finally, he was pushed over the edge as his mess washed away into the drain. He heaved a sigh, cheeks hot.

~

Little did Quackity know, Y/N had her ear pressed up onto the wall of her apartment because she heard a loud bang right after Quackity left.

She heard everything. The walls were thin, after all. Her room and Quackity's bathroom were literally only a wall apart.

She squeezed her thighs together, squirming in her spot.

Her body temperature went 0 to 100 real quick.

And uhhhhh, her kitty was meowing.

"Dammit, Y/N" She winced to herself. "Get your mind out of the gutter!

~

end of chap. 5