angry

"y/n, i need to talk to you, right now." Quackity quickly grabbed your hand and forced you out of your room, leaving taemin behind. Quackity shoved you into a supply closet, then stepped in and locked the door behind you.

His eyebrows were knitted together, he seemed angry. you placed a hand on his cheek in concern.

"hey.. are you okay? why'd you bring me here?" you pinched his seemingly squishy cheeks and giggled. 

he's like a cute little bunny

quackity's heart ached at the thought of his precious neighbor's heart being broken by the news about her boyfriend.

her cute smile would falter.

her cheerful eyes will overflow with water.

her hands will shiver.

it'll hurt.

he didn't want to hurt her.

but it'll hurt more if she finds out all by herself, won't it? she deserves to have my shoulder to cry on.

Quackity took a deep breath. "y/n, will you listen to me?" 

"sure."

"will you believe me?

"okayy..?"

he sighed and grabbed your shoulders. 

"your boyfriend is cheating on you. a sex tape of him and some other girl got leaked."

you blinked.

sex tape, huh?
typical. 
no, he's never cheated on me before.. as far as i know. this does happen to be a first for me.
i'm not sad, unsurprisingly enough. he never cared about me, did he?

Quackity shook his head in disapproval, showing that he was concerned for you. He reached out a hand and tried to place it on your shoulder, only to find them shaking from..
laughter?

"hah.. hahhah.. taemin..."

"h-hey. Y/n, are you laughing?"

you clenched your fists in pure rage as your knuckles turned white. your nails dug into your palm. you were a tornado, and nothing was going to get in your path of destruction.

you whipped your head in quackity's direction.

"thank you for telling me." 

he worriedly cocked his head.

"are you going to be okay?"

shoving the door open, practically sending the door off of it's hinges, you shoved your way out of the closet, making your way back to your room. 

"oh, i'll be more than okay. once i give this little shit a beatdown."

~

taemin twiddled his thumbs nervously.

"aish, i hope her neighbor didn't tell y/n about what i did. i don't want to get into an argument with her."

little did he know, a small argument would be heaven compared to what he was about to go through.