alex

after the rough night, you were physically and mentally exhausted. 

after crying your eyes out on quackity's shoulder, your eyes had gotten red and puffy.

"y/n..?" he tapped your shoulder, trying to see your face. you gasped, not wanting him to see your puffy eyes, and held your arms around him tighter. he blushed, holding his hands around your lower back. you shuffled your feet forward, pushing his backwards, as the two of you bumped into the edge of your bed. with a slight sniffle, you shuffled a little more forward as you softly fell onto your bed in quackity's arms. you snuggled into the warmth of his body, as well as the familiar feel of your pillow. you struggled to keep your eyes open, but eventually started to succumb to the sleepiness overtaking your body.

you couldn't sleep just yet, though. you had one final question.

"can i ask you a question?" 

"sure" quackity mumbled, running his fingers through your hair.

"what's your real name?" 

he smiled, happy that you were gaining curiosity about him. "...alexis. but you can just call me alex." he raised an eyebrow. "why?"

you slyly laughed. "well i just thought that screaming 'quackity' during sex sounds a bit weird, doesn't it? i needed a better name."

and with that, you drifted off to sleep, leaving alex in a poor horny state.

~

uwu im planning on making the next chapter have a sex scene owo