cute

WHERE ARE ALL YOU READERS COMING FROM OMG ILYGSM <3

anywayyyy,, i want you guys to give me ideas of where you want this book to go and what scenes or scenarios you might wanna see. i'm open to any suggestions :)

~

when you awoke, you could still feel and smell the sex on your body. "gross..." you muttered, despite your shy expression from recalling the moments you spent with alex just hours beforehand.

you lazily stumbled into the shower, not needing to really strip any clothes off since you were already naked. after you had finished, you stepped out and put a towel on, making your way over to your drawer, pulling out your clothes for the day and changing into them. when you turned around to wake alex up, you found him fully awake, giggling like a stupid pervert.

"damn, you're almost as sexy as thanos when you lose all the clothes." he grinned a goofy smile. you lightly smiled, but wore a koy expression at the thought of him watching you change.

"oh my god alex. shut up and put your dick away!" you threw a shirt at him as he just did his usual laugh and lied down. after you had changed, you plopped down next to your neighbor, exhausted as you recalled all the recent events that had unfolded. every time you looked at alex, you couldn't help but think about feeling him against you last night, and how he had become so much skinnier than he previously was. his baby fat was gone, and was replaced by muscles and pure... just.. him. "hey, did you lose weight?"

alex shyly smirked and ruffled his hair. "yeah.. i wanted to look good for when we hooked up." you happily smiled at the thought of the one and only quackity working out and not spending all his hours on roblox just for you. it almost convinced you to give him a kiss until, "yeahh, on top of that i chugged penis enlargement pills. seemed like you could tell last night." 

"stop" 

he fell over laughing at your reaction.

'hm. his dick was pretty large. thanos is quaking.'