sex

i fucking love all of you guys so much... words cannot express... i took a month or so off from writing to pick myself up from a stressful breakup and i come back onto my book w so many reads and supportive comments... i cannot ask for better readers!! thank you guys so much!! <33

it's long overdue, but finally, have your well deserved smut scene. 

"mmmh..." 

you awoke to a familiar twisting and turning in your lower abdomen. 

"ahh.. mm..."

you rubbed your eyes, awakening from your sleep. you tried to get up, but was immediately pushed back onto the bed by none other than alex. one of his hands remained on your chest, holding you down, while the other.... was... on your...

pussy? 

"aaahhh..! alex! what're you doing-" 

"shhh.." he seductively smiled at you, licking his bottom lip subconsciously as he worked on your womanhood. his fingers trailed over your panties, teasing your clit. your chest felt heavy as you put a hand on alex's shoulder, digging your nails into him whenever his finger lingered over your heat for a second too long. 

"mmhh.." your breathy moans filled the room, sending his member into a needy frenzy.

his dark, glossy eyes reflected the same lust and need you had in yours. the fabric of his briefs felt tight as he slid his hands all over your body.

first thing in the morning. damn, i must have done something really good to deserve this. 

he trailed his face down your body, heavy breath lingering in a trail from your jaw, all the way down to the waistband of your panties. he bit the band, sliding them off you with his teeth like a hungry animal. all his pent up needs and desires had led up to this moment. "i can only jack off to you so much before i actually have to hit it from the back.." he growled.

your panties flew to an unknown corner of the room, not being a part of the picture anymore. 

you were so turned on. this new side of alex was hot; completely different from the usually shy and cute alex you had always seen. the way he ravaged your body made your heat swell. your heart seemed to pound in every part of your body. you couldn't handle his teasing anymore, it was driving you crazy.

you palmed a hand over the tight fabric that surrounded his dick and pulled it down, leaving his bare dick in your hand. it was rock hard, pulsing. hot, veiny, tasty...

alex looked down at you with half lidded eyes as you flipped positions with him, sliding his cock into your mouth. you softly sucked at first, twirling your tongue around the tip to tease him. he wasn't having it though. suddenly, he grabbed the back of your head and pushed you onto his member, letting it slide all the way down your throat.

"aa-ah! y/n... fuck.." his messy hair fell upon his forehead as he slowly pumped his dick in and out of your throat. the harder he pumped, the hornier you got, causing deep moans to flow up from your throat, all being muffled by alex's dick. the vibrations from your moans drove him to the edge as he threw his head back in pleasure and ecstasy. he let in a sharp inhale, until letting a soft breath out as he unloaded deep into your mouth. "ughnnnn.. fuckk.."

"mmmph..!" you moaned, slowly swallowing all the juices. you lifted your mouth off of him, allowing saliva and cum to drip down your chin, spilling onto your chest. you could feel an itch, a pounding, downstairs.

"ugh, time to repay the favor.." alex half-moaned as he laid you on your back, positioning himself at the entrance. in one quick shove, he placed all of himself inside of your warmth. as each inch of him filled up your pussy, your eyes rolled that much farther back, your jaw hanging open in pleasure. without waiting, he immediately grabbed your hips and began to pound you deeper and deeper. every time he pulled away, your breath hung in the air, lower abdomen clenching and tingling. when he pushed back in, hitting your g-spot, you could feel your breathy moans getting forced out of you. as time wore on, he only went harder and harder, having you gasping for air like a fish out of water, tears of pleasure rolling down your cheeks. you could feel a building of pleasure in your body with each pound, each inhale. 

"alex..! aah-ah mmmng.. i'm coming.." you whined, running your hands down his slim and defined body. 

you released all the pleasure and energy you'd been building up, convulsing. as if a knot in your womanhood had been unraveled, you succumbed to the feeling of absolute pleasure, allowing yourself to twist and turn, all on alex. as your body lost itself, alex began to pound into you once more. your orgasm spiraled out of control, taking you over.

"aaahhh" your moans synchronized as alex pulled out of you, cumming on your boobs and stomach. he collapsed next to you after riding out his high, ready to go back to sleep. putting an arm around your stomach, he drifted asleep.

he must have lost weight, his body was never this toned and skinny before.. you longingly though, admiring his bare body.

we're definitely doing this again...