argue

you stomped your way to your room, fuming, as quackity trailed behind you like a lost duck aimlessly following his mother.

taking a quick breath, you shoved the door open and glared at your boyfriend with the bitchy-est face you could muster. 

"you..... cheated on me?" you angrily pointed at yourself in disbelief. fake disbelief, anyway. it's not like you couldn't believe it.

awkwardly, he stood up from his seat and put his hands on your shoulders. "listen, babe, don't believe all those liars. come on, i love you." 

you shook his hands away. "i smell bullshit. you were taking advantage of me for followers, weren't you?"

"well- i- uhh" taemin dumbly tried to think of an excuse, but none came to mind.

"yeah that's what i thought." you steamed, slapping him across his stupid face. you couldn't stand looking at it. it made you feel like a fool every time he looked back at you. basically, his cheeks got clapped to another dimension, and he fell to the floor in a steaming pile of horseshit like the excuses he tried to give you for his actions. "lies! all lies!"

quackity awkwardly sat in the corner of the room, viewing the whole scenario from a safe distance so as not to be caught in the crossfire.

taemin stumbled to his feet, trying to muster up his remaining dignity. "how could you hit my beautiful face!"

"how could you cheat on this perfect ass?"

and with that, taemin left. no one said it, but the relationship was clearly over. 

quackity looked at your computer monitor, watching the chat overflow with:

dick_breath: damn can we get an F for our fallen homie

pointtwelve: yesss queen GO OFF

literally everyone: F

"hey, y/n. you forgot to turn your stream off."

~

a/n - it's good to be backkk