Chapter 1:Unnatural~

"I don't know if I'm right, but I sense that there is one inside our house right now" Mom said, putting her reading glasses on.

"Am I right dear or it's just me feeling this way" she asked.

By the word "one", my mom means ghost. I look around and there are no signs of any souls wandering around in our house however mom was right, there is the feeling that's lingering in the air and inside me as well.

"I'm not sure Mom, but I'll tell you if you're right." I told her as I placed the cut up strawberries into my yogurt.

"Anyways, I have some homeworks to do, I'll be upstairs if you need me" I said, Mom nodded her head and continued reading her novel. The feeling grew as I walked up the stairs in to my bedroom. Slowly and quietly, I went inside my room. The wind blew passed me as I took a step inside.

"There's definitely one inside my room" I thought as I look around me, wondering if I'm right or not. I normally saw ghost wherever I went. They blend in with the normal people so I could never tell if they're ghost or not, however when I do, they will bombard me with questions like; How can you see me? Do you have powers or something? Are you a ghost too? 

Those are usually the questions I get whenever I come cross one ghost. I placed my yogurt and drink, I sat down on my bed, waiting for the ghost to come out.

"Yah! You can come out!" I said, loudly.

"I won't do anything….promise"

Then there was silence. The wind stop blowing but the feeling was still there. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. And when I opened them, there was two little kids with no eyes sitting in front of me. A girl and a boy, hand in hand. They were sitting on my bed, there legs were crisscrossed. There was a dark circles around their eyes and there are blood all around their bodies. I smiled at the two of them and tucked a strand of my hair beside my ear.

"If you're trying to scare me -- it's not working" I said to them.

"I've seen worse than that. Show me what you really look like, I won't hurt you. It's merely possible for me to do that anyway." I said with a smile. They both look at each other and finally revealed their real appearance, two blued eye kids who are bloodless, they stared at me in a shock face.

"Y-your eyes" The little girl whispered.

"T-they are...beautiful" she continued. I chuckled.

"진짜(Really)?" I said.

"I've always thought that they're different but thank you. By the way, what brings you two here?" I asked, curiously.

"Don't you remember us?" The boy asked.

"When you were walking to school earlier, you looked at us...and smile while everyone else ignores us...they couldn't see us." He reminded me.

I closed my eyes for a second, recalling on who I saw this morning on my way to school. I remembered walking pass a group of guys who stared at me, then there was this two little kids sitting underneath the oak tree, a feet away from the gate of our school.

"Oh! I remember now!" I said.

"The reason why I see you two is because I have an ability to see ghost. And it's quite a long story actually. By the way, do you mind telling me your names?" I asked. They exchange looks then looked at their hands with their sad expression on their faces.

"We don't know" they said, sadly.

"We just made up a name for the two of us, a name that is suitable for us, kids" The girl explained.