Chapter 5:Jealous~

I decided to go to school the next day. Every single homework that Chanyeol has given me has been finished even though the due date are week from now.  I don’t like to finished things on time, I like finishing things before time. It is a habit of mine.

The sun doesn’t come out today like yesterday. The weather channel said that there is going be a storm first thing in the morning. To be specific, the storm will cross the city at 9 o’clock in the morning. So I decided to look for my car keys because there is no way that I’m walking to school today. It’s started to get windy outside and if I walk to school, I’ll be soaking wet. I don’t want to have fever again. I found my car keys in the kitchen, on top of the fridge. I haven’t held my car keys for months, I barely use my car because school is twenty minutes away and I can exercise at the same time. I only use my car when I really need to. My mom bought me this Lamborghini for my 18th birthday which I never asked for. The Lamborghini cost a fortune but money to us had never been a problem because of my Mom’s job so it was pretty much nothing to my Mom, but my mom isn’t the kind of person who thinks of money everyday. In fact, thirty percent of my Mom’s salary goes to the people in Africa who needs help, I admire my mom because of that. She thinks about people before her own and sometimes she can cross the line by helping.

“Are you leaving?” a familiar voice behind me asked.

“Yeah” I replied, turning around to face Sunny.

“I’ll see you later Sun, take care of the house while I’m gone okay?” I added as I pressed the start button on my car keys.

“Are you sure you’re alright?” Sunny asked, her voice was raspy from her sleep. I nod my head as I held the doorknob.

“Yeah, don’t worry. I brought some medicines in case I feel bad again. See you later. Bye” I said as I swung the door open, the strong gust of wind welcomed me as I stepped out of the house. The clouds are getting darker. The storm is probably going its way here soon. I pressed the garage button then it opened after a few seconds. Since all of us in the family has a car, we all have our own garage space meaning we have three garage doors. Mine was in between of Hye Rin’s and Mom’s garage space. Inside my garage space was my white and shiny Lamborghini car. I quickly hopped inside then out of the garage door. Our garage door are censored so as soon as the car is out, it will closed by itself. I drove out the driveway, I looked down at my speed meter, I was on 50 yet I feel like I’m going too fast.

“Perks of having a Lamborghini” my mom would always say whenever I complain about the speed. I chuckled on the sound of mom’s voice on my head. After a few minutes, I finally arrived at the school. I entered the school’s parking lot where I attracted many, many attention from the students who are standing around the parking lot. I ignored each one of them as I try to find a parking space. There was only one parking space available and it was the farthest one from the school’s entrance door. I guess I have no choice. Once I’ve parked, I stepped out my car and locked it. There were lot of eyes staring widely at me.

“Is that your car?” a high pitched voice that I don’t want to hear first thing in the morning asked. I sighed and turned around to face the three most annoying girls in the school. Victioria, Sulli and the well-known leader of the group Krystal. These girls are the most popular girls in this school. They absolutely never fail to annoy me.

“Yeah, why?” I asked, shoving my car keys into my purse. Krystal scoffed and glared at me.

“Well it doesn’t suit you, it suits people like moi!” she said, her voice was incredibly high I almost wanted to cover my ears.