Chapter 4:First Kiss~

"You're awake" a familiar voice said. I covered me eyes from the lamp that was directly above me.

"Oh my goodness! I'm glad you're awake Minnie. You really scared me there" Sunny said as she pulled me into a tight hug.

I've always been so curious on how she's able to make contact with objects and human though she's a ghost. I still remember the day I met Sunny. I'm eight years old at that time and I still didn't know much about ghost. My grandma and I are walking in her luxurious garden that smell like roses, the scent I could never forget. Grandma is in love with her garden and she spent most of her time there. As we were walking on the pathway that's leading to the fountain, grandma told me that she wanted me to meet someone and that someone is Sunny. She told me that from now on Sunny will look after me until now. Sunny doesn't get older, she's been 26 years old ever since I met her.

She can't see that light either and still we don't know the reason. Ever since then, Sunny and I got to know each other and become much closer. Sunny is beautiful, she's almost perfect. Her lips are in perfect shape, her teeth is straight and perfectly white and she has a perfect figure that most of the girls would certainly die for. There is nothing about Sunny that I didn't like beside the fact that she often cause trouble.

"Do you need anything? Water? Food? Clothes? B - " I cut her off.

"I'm okay Sun." I said, my voice cracked a bit. She sighed heavily.

"I shouldn't left you earlier! This is all my fault! It's my job to take care of you! If your grandmother was still alive she would have killed me - but wait - I'm a ghost so that's impossible."

I shook my head as Sunny starts babbling that it's all her fault. I was laying on my bed now that means I'm on my room......but how?

"Sunny it's not your fault okay? So stop blaming yourself. I got sick and so what? It's not a big deal." I said.

"Anyways, how do I get here? The last thing I remembered was I fainted on the living room with Suho and then -"

"Right! Suho!" Sunny snapped her finger.

"You wouldn't believe what I see Min hee, when I came home yesterday, I found Suho at the edge of your bed. He was just looking at you, he looked so worried and I saw him put this on your forehead." She continued as she lift the small cloth on my lap.

"I asked him what happened and he told me that you just fainted at the living room and he carried you all the way here" she added. My eyes widened on what she said.

"What? That's impossible? He can't even touch an object!" I said.

"I know but it's true. I saw it with my two eyes! I think his determination is the reason why it is possible to carry you up here, he was determined to protect you." Sunny explained, it's weird but my heart skip a beat when Sunny uttered 'to protect you', to protect me? But why?

I still remember the expression of Suho before I lost consciousness. His eye was full of determination. I'm surprised that he would be able to do it. It took months for Sunny to master that ability but for Suho, it only takes him determination. I smiled as I remember his face.

"Oh Min Hee you should have seen him took care of you. He just stayed by your side and never left you, not even once. Suho was sorry about you and he never took his eyes off to you. It was weird though, I was talking to him earlier and in his middle of his sentence he just - disappeared." Sunny said.

"But anyways, are you hungry? I make some porridge for you." She asked.

"Sounds good." I said and hopped off my bed. I actually feel fine right now, I just have a little headache. I head downstairs and to the kitchen and get the porridge that Sunny prepared for me. I went to the living room and get the home phone to check if there are missed calls, and as expected I got 13 calls from mom and 9 from Hye Rin. I called mom first because she's probably freaking out from worrying, she answered in the first ring and didn't gave me a chance to greet her. Instead, told me how worried she was when I didn't answer her calls.