Chapter 10: Promises~

The moment I walked inside the house, I dropped my bag on the couch and went upstairs to my room. Suho is probably downstairs at the dance studio right now, yes, we do have our own dance studio. If you have a sister who is madly inlove with dancing, then I bet you would too. Hye Rin is a big fan of dancing and often teaches me some of her moves. However, dancing isn’t my style so I don’t dance often.

I quickly grabbed a sweat shirts from my closet and put them on. I went to the kitchen and grabbed two bottles of water from the fridge. I can already hear music playing from downstairs. I then head downstairs to the basement where the dance studio is located. I walked inside the room where the music is coming from, I found Suho practicing by himself. “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri filled the dance studio as I watched him carefully move to the wooden floor. His left hand is up as if he was holding someone’s hand and the other hand was curved like he was holding someone’s waist. His movement was a little off but slowly getting it perfectly. After a few seconds, Suho turned around, noticing my presence

“H-how long have you’ve been standing there?” Suho asked, scrubbing his nape from embarrassment. I let out a small chuckle and walk towards him.

“Long enough to see your progress.” I replied.

“Here. You like holding cold things do you?” I said as I tossed the bottle to him. He nodded.

“It makes me feel human.” He said. It’s odd though, ghost shouldn’t felt anything.

“Should we start practicing now?” Suho said as he offers his hands. I let out a laugh and took his hand, feeling the warmth coming from them. I still find it odd that he is capable of physical contacts to human. He must be some kind of ghost who has super powers. I tell myself. The music starts to play from the stereo. (multimedia--->)

Suho grabbed my hand and started to spin me but I ended up crashing into his chest. He wrap his arms around my waist, my right hand to his shoulder, my left hand to his right hand. We looked at each other sternly.

Trust the one, who’s been where you are wishing all it was sticks and stones…

He took slow step forward as I follow his lead.

Those words cut deep but they don't mean you're all alone…

Now it’s my turn to take steps forward…..Oopss!

“Sorry..” I murmured and gave him an apologetic smile. I accidentally stepped on Suho’s foot.

And you're not invisible.

He just smiled. Our eyes still not leaving with each other which makes my heart race.

Hear me out….

He spun me again then he grabbed my waist with both hands. Now our face we’re closer than before. Too close to hear his heartbeat…wait, what? He has a heartbeat? That’s weird.

There’s so much more to life than what you're feeling now

I’m wrapped around Suho’s arms. His eyes never leaving mine.

Someday you'll look back on all these days

Part of me didn’t want to let go, stay and wrapped around his arms. In some way, I feel that if I let go of his arms, he’ll disappear. I’m afraid. I’m afraid of losing him.

And all this pain is gonna be invisible

But what if someday Suho will see the light? The light that would take him to heaven….and never come back. What will happen? To me? Suho became a very important person to me. Somehow, thinking about Suho not being by my side anymore…hurts.