Chapter 6:Story~

I continued walking down the white hallways that was almost covered with picture frames. I ignored all of them because I have seen each one of them countless times before. It reminds me too much of how happy my family was when my Dad was still alive, those are the times that I wish is happening now. It’s hard to look back at something so great when you’re frustrated with everything around you. When I reached the hallway, I turned my whole body to the left where the door of my room stands. I swung the door open and walked inside, quickly shutting the door behind me. I dropped my bag and books in the corner of my room and hopped on my king-sized bed, groaning loudly when an image of Suzy and Suho popped into my head. I placed a pillow on top of my face and exhaled loudly. I honestly don’t even know what am I doing but I’ll do everything to take Suzy and Suho out of my head.

“Is this how you usually do your homework? Lay down on your bed with a pillow on your face while groaning?” a voice that I didn’t want to hear at the moment said. I grunted and sat up, causing the pillow to drop on my lap. Suho was standing by my door, resting his right arm against the wall crossed arm. I really wish that he isn’t a ghost, that way he would be incapable of walking through walls and entering room’s without permission.

“You look….mad, why?” He began to say as he walked towards me. I sighed and let myself fall back on my bed.

“Because you kept entering my room without my permission.” I answered. Suho let out a chuckle and float above me. Now Sunny probably taught him to float in the air. Suho’s eyes looked into mine, grinning. Those smiles are the cause of the weird feeling that keep distracting me in everything I do.

“Can you please tell me what’s wrong? Because it’s bothering me seeing you like that.” He said, his eyes was filled with concern.

“I know that we just met a few days ago and we don’t know each other well but I really do care about you and it—it makes me feel bad to see you like this.” He continued. I would never had thought that those words come out from Suho. The words that I’ve been wanting to hear ever since dad died. People always asked me if I was feeling okay or if I wanted to talk about my problems, however, when I replied with a “no” they would nod and leave. No one seems to care about me. Sure they asked me if I’m okay but they don’t bother to ask me the second time or pushing me to tell them. People around me has always been so easily fooled by smiles and answers. No one ever bothered to ask me the second time. But Suho…no matter how many times I tell him that I’m okay or there’s nothing wrong, he keeps pushing me to tell him. I think he really cares about me though I can’t tell him why I’m acting like this. It would be awkward to tell him that he’s the reason of all this.

“Was it because of what happened yesterday?” my eyes widened when I hear his unexpected question. I flipped my whole body around and sank my face onto my pillow. I don’t know why I feel so embarrassed.

“It is?” he said, I can feel him smiling at me.

“Okay…well what happened yesterday isn’t really easy for someone to forget.” Suho said, quietly.

“Does it really bother you that much? That we….kissed?” he asked. I lift my chin up and stared at the white wall in front of me wondering what should I say to him.

“Well yes.” My answer slapped me from that moment. Why did I say that?!

“Well you’re a ghost and I’m human. W-who would not be bothered by that?” I stayed quite for a second.

“The fact that we kissed doesn’t really bother me but the fact that my first kiss was a ghost really does.” I sat up and placed a pillow on top of my lap. I glanced at Suho slowly whose eyes was slightly wide after finding out that he’s my first kiss. I should ready my ears for a loud laughter, but nothing came. I look at him with one eyebrow raised.

“What?” he asked, puzzled.

“What are you doing now? LAUGH!” I said.

“Why should I?” he asked.

“Well, because Choi Min Hee an 18 years old girl has never kissed a boy until a few days.” I said and rested my back against the wall. I heard him chuckle and it made me feel so nervous but I stayed looking down to avoid my heart to beat faster.

“I wouldn’t do that.” he said. I’m quite shocked. Well the fact that all the people that I told about this laughed at me.

“Actually…I feel honored that I’m your first kiss. Aren’t you glad that you’ve kissed a handsome man like moi” he continued. I shook my head and chuckled. Somehow Suho makes me smile no matter what situation we are in.

“Well very!” I said, the tone of my voice was dripping with sarcasm.

“And correction – it wasn’t me who kissed you. It was you who kissed me.” I said hopping off my bed. I head towards my table where I had place my bag and books. I picked my book off the ground and placed them on top of my computer which really doesn’t have a computer on it. I always use my laptop on my bed, I find it more comfortable sitting on my bed rather than sitting on a hard chair.

“I-“ Suho stopped. I turned around to see him but he is nowhere in sight. His presence was gone as well. I stood in the middle of my room wondering where did Suho went and why did he kept vanishing all of a sudden. I let my shoulder drop and sighed loudly. I turned towards my computer table and drag my chair. I sat down making myself comfortable and decided to make my English short story. I look around me for a few seconds, waiting for an idea to pop in my head. After a few seconds, I got it. I grabbed the pen and started writing what I was seeing on my head. This is how I started my story.

           He stood in front of me on a rainy day, his eyes was glowing and it was filled with wonder and shock. He was smiling widely at me. The smile that made me feel something inside me that I have never felt before, something that I never thought before until I met him.