Chapter 2:Weird Feeling~

When school is ended, the whole class rushed out the room, complaining about how the hours went so slow. Their hours only goes slow because they never do anything. By the beginning of summer, I’ll be graduating then after that I’m going to university. I’ve got my whole life planned out already, but for some reason I feel like I’m still missing something important and I don’t know what I’m missing.

“Min Hee” a familiar voice yelled. I immediately got my feet and rushed out the room, pretending that I didn’t hear him.

“It’s me Chanyeol” I stop in my tracks and turned around to face him.

“Do you need something?” I asked, hugging my books against my chest.

“Can I come to your house today?” he asked, casually. I definitely taken back by his sudden question but I didn’t show a single expression.

“Why would you want to do that?” I asked, confused. He lift up a piece of paper then handed to me.

Park Chanyeol is needed to be tutored by Choi Min Hee for Math.

I looked at him who was looking straight into my eyes with a weird look on his face as if he was trying to figure me out.

“You don’t really have to do this, but you could be a friend and help me out. My math grade is at risk and it would really mean a lot if you could help, I’ll pay you back promise.” He said, looking at the ground. I shook my head and handed the paper back. I don’t have anything to do anyways.

“No need to pay back, I’ll be a good friend you want and help you out.” I said, expressionless. Chanyeol smiled and thanked me. He told me that he wouldn’t mind walking to my house.

“I guess that you don’t want Kris to drop us off to your house, am I right?” he said as we head out of the building. I made a face.

“It’s not that I don’t want him to – it’s just” Chanyeol cut me off.

“Don’t worry, you don’t have to be nice just because you’re talking to his best friend. You can say how much you dislike Kris, I won’t tell him. I’m not that kind of person.” He said and smile.

“I don’t dislike him” I corrected.

“Sometimes he can be too much and most of the time I can’t tolerate him no matter how hard I try. But honestly, I don’t dislike him or hate him.”

Chanyeol laugh at this and agreed with me. In all honesty, I really can’t believe that Chanyeol is going to my house and I will be tutoring him. I mean, Chanyeol is every girls dream boyfriend (not mine though) and they would be like throwing nuclear bomb on my house if all the girls at the school find out about this. Chanyeol has always seem so distant to me. Giving the people a cold shoulder, always pushing people away from him. Whenever I saw him, he seems like he’s always alone. Compared to his friend Kris who is attention seeker and always proud in everything he does, however Chanyeol has a nice heart. He just have the personality that I cannot stand.

“There you a-“ Mom stop talking when her eyes landed on Chanyeol.

“My, my. Mind introducing this handsome guy here Min Hee?” she asked completely blocking our way.

“Eomma, this is Chanyeol, he’s my friend from school. Chanyeol my mother” I said then turned to face mom as soon as possible, knowing that introductions would take longer.

“Eomma, can you please move? It’s going to rain again. You don’t want us to get wet don’t you?” I said then Mom immediately moved out the way and apologizing right away.