Chapter 9:His Past~

A/N:Because of "public demand" I'd decided to continue this story.YEHET!! I'm really sorry for my sudden decision though I promise I'll continue this story no matter what. But maybe this is my last update for now 'cuz I'll be on Hiatus for some reason(school stuff). Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy this chapter. Vote and Comment^^

 ________________________________________________________

My boyfriend? My head jerked up towards Chanyeol.

“No!” I replied, almost right away. Chanyeol laughed and looked back down at the portrait of Suho.

“To be honest with you….” he began, squinting his eyes at the portrait.

“I feel like I’ve seen this guy before…I just can’t remember where or when. Is this a real person? Or you just drew him from your head?” Chanyeol asked, slowly glancing up at me.

“I uh..” What should I tell him?

“well uhm..he’s my friend. Ch-childhood friend actually. I-I guess I drew him because we uh..haven’t seen each other for a very long time. So yeah…” I lied, avoiding eye contact to him. What the hell am I saying?

“Do you like him?” Chanyeol asked. I looked at him, our eyes locked with each other. Chanyeol let out a small chuckle.

“I’m just kidding, you don’t need to answer that. It’s none of my business anyway.” He said, running his hand through his chocolate brown hair. I tried to laugh but it did not sound convincing so I went back working however I was incapable of focusing. For the whole art class, I constantly caught myself staring at Suho’s portrait. No matter how hard I try I still can’t get rid him out from my mind. Our next class is Science and I ended up pairing with Chanyeol again for today’s exercise. I saw Kris working on the exercise and once I caught his gaze I smiled at him warmly but he returned it by looking away from me. I sighed loudly and turned to face Chanyeol.

“Kris really hates me now” I said, tapping the end of my pen against the rectangular white table. Chanyeol chuckled and looked back at me. He’s looks cute when he smile.

“No, I doubt that. He’s just upset that you turned him down when he asked you to go to formals with him.”Chanyeol explained, looking down at his paper.

“By the way this one is Telophase” he added as he started writing the answer down on his worksheet. I nodded and wrote it down as well.

“But I honestly don’t get it. Why would he be upset? You know there are lots of girls here who is more gorgeous and would die to go with him in formals. He should be happy that someone like me rejected him right? I mean I’m not even pretty and I’m no –“Chanyeol cut me off.

“Yes you are” He said, smiling.

“You are by far the prettiest girl in our school who doesn’t need make-up…and I guess he’s upset because he likes you – more than just a friend I think. The last time I saw him like that was when his girlfriend died.” Chanyeol said, leaning back to his chair. My heart sank when I heard the work ‘died’.

“H-his girlfriend died?” I asked. Chanyeol nodded then looked out the window as if he was trying to remember something.

“She got into a car accident a year ago. It was on Kris birthday when she died. He was so devastated. Kris never told to anyone about this except me. They told us that her car fell on a bridge. That’s the last time Kris or anyone saw her. He didn’t even bother to come to her funeral – he couldn’t handle looking her at the coffin, it was too much for him to handle. It was his first love. Then after her girlfriend’s death, Kris suddenly changed. He became a player, played over girl’s feeling.” Chanyeol said then looked back at me, resting his arms on the table.