Suicide?!

Next morning at Murthy's house-

Ayyo shanno ji, aaj aapne khane mein kya banaya hai? Asked chacha.

S- Murthy ji! Aaj maine kuch special try kiya hai. Jaan na chahenge kya?

M- Kya? He asked in a frightened tone..

This scary look was usual because our very own chachi aka shanno ji, always  experimented foods.

Meanwhile nandini came out of her room fetching something in her bag and checking whether she has kept all the things properly or not.

N- chachi! Jaldi breakfast dijiye. Mujhe late ho rha hai. Aaj form bhi bharna hai na science stream ka. Late ho jaaungi toh form nhi milega.

S- arey pagli! Abhi 8 baj rhe hai. Forms toh 9:30 se milenge na? Humesha hadhbadha te rehte hai..abh baitho aaram se and nashta karo. Waise tum puchogi nhi ki aaj kya special hai nashte mein?

N- (wid the same scary expression) kya?!

S- aaj nashte mein hai...........besan ke idli, palak ka raita aur sambhar!!

Chacha and nandini both gave her are u serious look and then they all sat down to have the not so tasty breakfast.
Nandini somehow had a idli making a disgusted face at the back of chachi as if she would puke any moment.

N-ahh! Chachi peth bhar gaya abh main jaau? Mujhe late ho jayegi.

S- theek hai jaao....bye.

Nandini left for the college.

At college-

Sha- hey guys, he said high fiving to some of his friends.

While everyone was busy seeing him and having a good laugh. They are were on their phones seeing some videos and laughing while one of shahid's friend finally came to him and asked.

Shahid's friend- hey shahid kaisa hai tu?

Sh- main theek hu...all good!

Sh frnd- abey saale main tere se nhi chote shahid se baat kar raha tha...he said and left giving him looks.

Shahid further moved inside the college trying to ignore about 100 eyes looking at him. When he was heading towards his class, he saw some of the students standing around the notice board and looking at some photograph and laughing.
Shahid went there and stood frozen to see that his yesterday's nude pictures were up on the board. He opened and the board and tore his picture in a zillion pieces and ran away crying.

On the other hand nandini reached her college.

N- (on the phone) Haan chachi ive reached the college. Haa  aapne sahi kaha tha...pura fashion show wala college...she said looking around..
You know there are damn weird people here. Acha chachi main jaati hu haan bye.

She went to a boy who was sitting on the stairs busy on his phone.

N- excuse me? Kya aapko maalom hai ki BSc ke forms kaha milenge?

B- still busy on his phone, told her. " Saare forms main office mein hi milte hai.

N- umm, toh yeh main office kaha hai?

B- Music room ke bagal mein..

N- Abh yeh music room kaha hai?

Boy stood up wid anger and said. Hara diya na mujhe. Teen ghante se yehi level par atka hu..he said and moved away.