One step closer.

Manik was almost running towards the fab 5 jamming room while alya was running behind him.
Manik banged the door in front of alya's face as he took the mic and his guitar and started playing some rock music. Music was the only way manik released his stress.
He was playing, while the flashes of that dreadful moment flashed in front of his eyes in his mind. Soft tears of anger rolled down his eyes.

A- manik! Control! Itna gussa mat karo...while manik pushed her away.

A- manik! Tum gussa ho bhi rhe ho toh kiss se? Dhruv? Woh tumhara best frnd hai.....ur buddy! Ur childhood best frnd! Control manik.....while she somehow tried to put manik back to normal, the other hand dhruv and nandini were together..

Dhruv's hand was bleeding badly, while seeing this tears rolled down nandini's cheeks. She took out her handkerchief, dipped it in water and started cleaning his wounds....but she couldnt heal the wound which was in his heart. Dhruv was hurt...he couldnt believe that manik actually stooped so low....he had never expected that from him. He wasnt sure, if manik had really done that or not...his heart shouted out in a no, while his mind said yes.. Nandini cleaned his wounds and covered it wid the kerchief. While dhruv looked into nandini's eyes which were revealing her innocence, love and concern. Nandini was as gentle as a dove. They had an eyelock while nandini started the conversation

N- does it hurt too much?

D- abh nhi......tum thi na theek karne ke liye.....

Wid these short cute moments nandini and dhruv were coming close all these days.....while manik still stood there all messed up.....he was betrayed by his best friend. His best frnd did not have trust in him. On the other hand, although he regretted this fact bt he was becoming obsessed wid nandini.

N- its 5 dhruv...i need to go...

D- kaha jaa rhi ho...

N- woh actually for exceptional expenses, i work part time in a cafe...so bye. Meet u tomorrow...

D- ok bye.

Nandini was working in her cafe while she saw dhruv come. He smiled at her while nandini saw him wid a 'you here' look.

Cafe manager- Jao. Uss table ka order lo...she pointed at dhruv.

She went upto him and asked....

N- tum yaha?

D- woh was missing u.......

They were talking while the manager shouted....

Manager- itna tym lagta hai order lene mein!

N- haan...aaiyi.....dhruv tumhe kuch order karna padega.....

D- okh....one chicken puff and cold coffee wid extra sugar.

N- okh,.,ill just get it...she said and went away...after a while, she brought his order and again they started talking...

Manager- waha khade kya kar rahi ho...while nandini looked at dhruv.

D- ek ice tea..she smirked at him and went to get his order.....and after that they again started chit chatting...

Manager- arey tum baar baar waha rukh kyu jaa rahi ho! Whild dhruv again said.

D- one ham and cheese sandwich...by this tym they both started laughing.......while nandini went again.....

Dhruv was sitting while suddenly in his mind  started flashing that musterious star...he started panicking.....nandini who saw this, ran towards dhruv....