Sorry!...

At nandini's house-

She was sitting wid her fireflies and thought about the moments wid manik and a smile lightened her face even more. The way they sang wid each other, the storeroom parts, the way he saved her life, the way he was about to hug her, the way she had held him wid her hands around the neck and the way he forwarded his hand to help her get up and also the way he helped her get on the storeroom.
N- Ayyapa! Yeh kya ho rha hai! Fireflies it is not him! Woh utna acha ho hi nhi sakta!

At manlhotra mansion-

Manik was sitting wid his guitar as nandini's thoughts wouldnt let him sleep.

M- aah! Why isnt she getting out of my mind! She is driving me crazy! He shouted and then in his mind flashed the moment when he saved her life and was about to hug her....he was about to loose control when he was about to hug her.....
Lekin, woh cliff, main jaanta hu yeh sabh usne nhi kiya, yeh woh harshad ka plan hai.....she cant think that  much....

Back to nandini-
N- ayyapa! He cant be the one!

Soon at their respective places they both went off to sleep.

Next day at college-

Fab 5 was chilling in the jamming room when manik spoke.

M- so guys...ek naya shikaar hai...

Mu- wao! Kitne samay baad we are back! So kaun?!

M- yaad karo.......hint deta hu......dekho, piece purana hi hai......par packaging naya hai! He said and grinned as in his mind harshad flashed.

A- kaun!

M- aah! Alya....tumhara...bhai! As he said that an evil smile appeared on the faces of everyone except alya.

A- par manik we had promised each other that we will not get into each other's ways......so abh..

M- its tit for tat alya......if he troubles us, why would we be back...woh gunde! Usi ne bheje the....as alya looked down in guilt, woh storeroom, bahar se usi ne lock kiya tha.....so.....mr.harshad saxena! U are gonna be so dead! He said and cabir let out an evil laugh and manik joined.

On the other hand harshad was found flirting wid rose while cabir came there and asked rose not to be wid him and they both went away..

Alya was standing wid a boy and was talking to him,

A-Abh kya chahiye tumhe! Maine kaha tha na mat aana!

The boy- woh kya hai na madam mere paise khatam ho gye the!

As he said this alya handed him  2 bundle of notes.

A- yeh lo! And get lost from here! Aaj ke baad yaha dikhna mat....go on a month's vacation or do anything! Just dont be seen! He left and as alya turned around, she saw dhruv standing in one corner, and listening to her,

Dhruv came upto her.

A- woh......u saw everything na....so i wont lie to u.....haan...maine hi bheje the woh goons. Par main kya karti. Jabh se woh nandini college mein aayi hai manik is acting strange! He is being obsessed wid her! Main bas useh darana chahti thi,taaki she leaves the college....mera yeh intention nhi tha...meri wajah se tumhare aur manik ke beech jhagra hua na.....im sorry dhruv...i did not want to do all this....she started crying holding her face in her hands.

D- hugged her and said, dont worry kisi ko nhi maalom padega..i promise.....

A few days later also at college-