Broken Bonds

As manik was moving uncontrolably towards nandini he realized what he was doing and stopped while he noticed that nandini moved out of the  rope mess. Manik was removing the ropes from his body when nandini spoke.

N- before u accuse me, main keh deti hu ki yeh na hi maine kiya hai, na hi harshad ne...

M- maine toh kuch bola bhi nhi...and how dumb u are! Tu m abhi bhi woh harshad ki side le rhi ho.....poor girl..u know, i feel sorry for u! But nhi tumhe toh sunn na hi nhi hai na....but just lemme clear it to u that u will land up in big trouble later......itll finish u!

N- harshad mera dost hai! Aur main uss se trust karti hu.......alya aur dhruv se zyada main tumse hurt hu! Apne gamde joote saaf karwaye the, mere appa ka pen toda tha!

M- abhi bhi tum alya ki side le rhi ho! I cant believe it! Alya wahi ladki hai jisne tumhare peeche woh gunde bheje the, to harass u! Jiske wajah se tum ro rhi thi!

N- as if tumne kuch kiya hi nhi.....and i dont know whether my friendship wid harshad will spoil my life or not. I know that ur ego, ur ego will break everything! Keep aside ur ego otherwise fab 5 will break! Saying this she left the room afterwards manik left too, while in his mind echoed the words of nandini which pinched him too much.
All this was seen by dhruv..who said nothing to them.

At the assembly area-

Registrations were going on for the  musicana as NH3 signed their forms after which followed fab 5 while manik was busy stealing glances on nandini, after a while he told alya to meet him alone in the music room. Alya followed manik happily as she thought tahat everything would get better as the misunderstandings would be cleared.

C- chalo...canteen chalte hai...

D- main audi jaata hu..

C- ok....

Nandini saw dhruv going when she stopped him,

N- dhruv. I wanna  talk to u....can we? While dheuv nodded in a yes and they both left.

In the music room-

A- thank u so so so much manik!  Thank u for understanding! For giving me a chance!

M- smiled and said, im giving our friendship a chance alya....im...im giving fab 5 a chance.... while alya looked at him wid a confused look. She was getting to know what he was about to say but shooed all the facts from her mind and turned manik towards her and held his hand  and said,

A- manik, what are u saying! Yeh kya bol rhe ho!

M- alya! He said and removed her hands from his  and said, u and me! As he nodded in a no while alya looked at him with a shocked expression as tears swelled her eyes. I dont think, we can be the same ever again...never.

A- but, m.....ma...manik..its us! U and....me.....we...we....are meant to be to....together...f,..forever.....as she had a lump in her throat and tears refraigned her from speaking properly, she started stammering.

M- we were alya.... we definately were....as he gathered all his strength and said in one go.......but  now, we are over.....
As everything blacked out for alya....she loved manik madly, but due to her one silly mistake she lost him, forever...she was speechless on hearinf this,...tears started rolling uncontrolably down her cheeks.

At dhruv and nandini's side, dhruv decides to secure his friendship wid manik once more and get his trust back again, and he decides to do that by breaking his friendship wid nandini as nothing can be sorted out between manik and nandini.

Back to alya and manik.

A- but manik,tumne hi toh kaha tha ki for fab 5 everything would be ok.....

M- i realized ki tum secrets bahut ache se rakhti ho...... so this...keep this a secret as well.....he said and removed his hand away from alya and left the room wid alya broken due to her own mistake, and at the other hand dhruv left nandini shocked too. Two bonds broke that day......

At night-

Alya was sitting gazing at the memories which were last left wid her. Manik's and hers pictures together, she shed a few tears lokoking at them when harshad came upto his little sister and consoled her.

At manik's house-

Manik was lying beside the pool gazing at the stars, and playing wid the water while in his mind flashed the moments on the day while alya's confession, and nandini's warning to keep aside his ego  echoed in his mind. He closed his eyes and when he opened them, he saw dhruv beside him,

D- tere call ka wait kar raha tha....u didnt call toh i came here. Kuch bol?

M- ive forgiven alya...so everything is fy9 now.....story closed...

D- hmm.par ive a feeling..jis manik ko main jaanta hu, he unfortunately does not forgive easiky.

M-aur jis dhruv ko main jaanta hu, woh kabhi mujhse kuch nhi chupata.pehle nandini se frndshp ka secret, aur ab yeh...tyms have chnged  dhruv...and so have we....tu badal gya hai dhruv.....so main bhi badal gya...

D- buddy...i want us to be the way we have been....issliye maine nandini ko bhi bol diya ki i cant be her frnd anymore. It all started because of her.....manik and dhruv looked at each other.

At nandini's house she stood with here fireflies while her mind reminisinced the moments of the day. Echoed the words spoken by manik to nandini about her finishing herself due to frndshp wid harshad, while she spoke about his ego. The way dhruv broke his frndshp wid her, everything was messed up in her mind.  While she got a call from navya who lightened up her mood by saying that the fight between dhruv and nandini can make their relationship stronger. They soon drifted off to sleep after the long tiring day where relations broke...

Now whats gonna happen next? Will manik's attraction towards nandini rule? Or alya will again come up wid something to get manik back? Peep into the next part to know what will happen! Have patience! The next part's gonna be updated soon! Till the next part stay tuned and happy reading!
Spoiler- laal dupatta udh gya!!
♡prashashya♡