An accidential......

Nandini reaches home and tries to sleep unsucessfully. In her mind, the mystery of the start was going on. She decides to go and talk to rishabh about the star.. she goes to his room and observes the star drawn on the room's wall carefully. Suddenly rishabh's scares her from the back.

N- tu soya nhi abh tak? Acha sun na ri, mujhe tujhse ek question puchna hai. Tum answer doge na?

Rishabh nodded in a yes and nandini continued.

N- bahut dino se yeh sawaal puchna tha...tunne woh design draw kiya tha na jabh tujhe woh attack aaya tha....woh star wala...dekh woh same design abba ke pen mein bhi hai....
She showed rishabh the design and observed a change in his behaviour. He got frightened as soon as he saw the pen. He held his head and neglected to see the design anymore while nandini calmed him down and removed the pen from his sight.

N- sorry rishabh...hum iske baare mein abh kabhi baat nhi karenge....she said and calmed him down and made him sleep.

Next day at manik's house.

Nandini ran to his room to wake him up coz she was about to get late..

N- thank god! Main tym se pahuch gyi....yeh monster ko naaraz nhi kar sakti....actually itna bhi monster nhi hai....main iss se dhruv ke attack ke baare mein ache se puchungi na...toh shayad yeh batade....
She said and opened the door of his room.

There nandini saw manik all covered up and tucked in his bed. He looked more hotter than he was. Boys usually sleep without their tshirts and so did he, showing his sexy back which had that cool tatto.

As she saw manik half naked, she covered her eyes and then went upto his bed with half eyes open.
As nandini's eyes were half closed, she could barely see the way. She was about to trip when manik heard some noise.

M- kaun hai?! He said in a sleepy irritated tone,,,..as always...

N- sir! Its me!

M- what the hell are u doing here!

N- sir contract ka rule...6 am sharp...  so here i am..

M- arey!abhi abhi soya tha main...he said in a childish tone. Making a puppy face in his sleep to which nandini grinned. Acha tum ek kaam karo, wahi kahi kisi kone mein khade ho jaao. Jaao...he said pointing to some corner in his sleep....and haan...waha se hilna mat and awaaz bhi mat karna..main soo rha hu,,so dont disturb...

Nandini made a are u serious look and followed his order.
She went to one corner and stood there.

Nandini took the advantage of his sleep and asked.

N- sir! Ek question puchu? Kal raat dhruv le saath kya hua tha?

Manik on hearing this, got furious and woke up.

M- u wont let me sleep right!dhruv ko kya hua tha...raat bhar yehi soch rhi hogi na tum? Waise tum meri personal spot ho toh tumhe itna jaane ka hak banta hai....he said as he poured some water in his glass. Acha come here..ill tell u......
Nandini followed what he said to anticipate manik throwing water on her face.

He came close to her and nandini closed  her eyes seeing him half naked.

M- rule no 4! Yaad hai na! Jabh tak bolne ko bola na jaye, tabh tak nhi bolna hai!  How did u even think ki main tumhe dhruv ke baare mein bata dunga.....agli baar sochna bhi nhi...aur puchna bhi nhi...get that!

Nandini nodded in a yes. While manik took a towel and went to get a shower.

After a while manik's phone rang....