I have u now.....And forever?

The next day at college-

Nandini sees manik and walks upto him.

N- manik! He turns. Woh actually kal ke liye thank u....the clothes and everything....

M- huhh....theek hai...

As they were talking about random stuff, nandini decided to leave.
Her bag got stuck in the grill of the window and when she pulled it, the bag fell down wid the acessories all lying around. Nandini started picking up the papers while manik....yes manik decided to help her.
As they picked all the papers and a last file was left, the both decided to pick it up and when they touched the file together, their fingers touched accidently. Manik couldnt resist admiring the beauty looking at him wid her dreamy eyes. She looked perfect that day. She had worn A yellow kurti  with white embroidery done beautifully, A plain white jeans to go wid it along with her hair open fluttering in the air. She had applied almost no makeup but her all time favourite eye liner was always  at the point! Simplicity was her beauty..afterall beauty is only skin deep and inner beauty is what counts.
A smile appeared on manik's face as he saw her looking at him lost in his eyes. Manik picked up the file distracting her from his sight while she got back to her senses.

M- yeh kya hai? Rishabh ke medical documents? Iska college mein kya kaam?

N- woh actually.....once tumne hi toh bola tha na that we shall help dhruv and rishabh.....so i thought that we should go ahead wid that plan.

M- okh....ill think about it. I need to go.

N- ok.

Nandini finds navya in a classroom sitting all alone and smiling like an idiot so she went upto her,

N- navya! Tumhe kya hua...aise hans kyu rhi ho pagalon ki tarah..

Nav- arey nandu! Aao hume tumhe kuch batana hai!

N- kya!

Nav- arey pehle aakar baitho toh! Nandini goes and sits beside navya.

N- abh bolo! Kya hua! Koi khushkhabri hai? Any good news?

Nav- woh kya hai na........she says and palms her face as she blushes. Her face goes all red and this increases the rate of curiosity in nandini.

N- arey! Tum itna kya sharma rhi ho! Bolo na navya! Kya hua?

Nav- woh pata hai kal kya hua......as she is still smiling showing off her idioticness.

N- uff! Kya hua kal?

Nav- woh kal na...........

N- kal na.......?

Nav- kal na.........

N- navya kya!!

Nav- kal na humare harshad ji..........

N- hashad ji? Kya?

Nav-kal humare harshad ji ne.......

N- harshad ji ne kya??

Nav- humare harshad ji ne hume gaalon par pappi di!! She says and palms her face again showing her 32 teeth (not-so-white) to nandini.

N- kya!!

Nav- haan! Aur pata hai.....hume na.....hume unse pyaar ho gya hai!

N- kya! Navya pyaar!  Itni  jaldi!

Nav- haan! Dil par aaj tak kaun kaabu kar paaya hai......

N- par navya....tumhe harshad par itna trust nhi karna chahiye....he is new to us....kuch mahine hue hai hume useh jaane hue.....be a little slow....itni jaldi believe mat karo uspar......as nandini was explaining this to navya the lover girl gave a deaf ear to all of this as she had started loving harshad madly. She left the room making an excuse