The revenge and beginning of love??

Nandini ran to the wash basin to clear herself. While navya ran behind her.

N- chi..chi...chi.....she said wiping her lips which still felt manik's soft cheeks and warmth.

Nav- tumhari pehli kiss...woh bhi uss rakshas ke saath... chi...she said as she gave some unwanted sympathy to nandini.

N- navya! Tum mujhe better feel karane aayi ho ya even worse! I am feeling so disgusted! Aisa lag rha hai jaise main abhi abhi puke kar dungi! I cant tolerate that manik anymore. She said and ran away from that place.

At fab 5's jamming room.

A- manik! Its enough! U kissed her! Uss looser behenji ko sabak sikhate sikhate uve forgotten us! If u wanna teach her a lesson get ger kicked out of the  college! And then she would realize that messing wid us was the biggest mistake of her life. Manik! Are u listening!

Meanwhile nandini enters.

N- manik! I cant do this anymore.... main kisi aur cheez se tumhe repay kar dungi.....thoda tym lagega....bt ill repay u...im done....she said and was about to leave when alya stopped her.

A- u bloody bhenji! Tum kabh se decisions lene lagi! We are the one who takes the decisons.....u get that! And we are done wid u! Get out! And kabhi manik ke aas paas bhi mat dikhna.....

Manik who was sitting quiet all this while (or was thinking about the kiss....who knows!)  Spoke up...

M- ruko! He said and went upto nandini and dragged her inside the room while nandini tried to rescue herself from the grip-so-tight.
Where do u think u are going! Have u forgotten? U are my spot! Jabh tak main na kahu, u wont go anywhere! Im not done wid u! Not yet! Alya tried to stop manik when he just sushhed her away....at this, alya got even more pissed and left the room.

Mu-manik! Yeh tu kya kar raha hai!

Manik did not listen to anyone and just looked at nandini.

M- u think u will try to mess wid dhruv....jaanti ho dhruv kaun hai? Jaanti ho! He shouted on top of his voice making nandini even more frightened. Dhruv mera friend hai....bhai hai mera....and tumhe laga ki tum apne looser friend se dhruv par attack karwaogi?!

Manik was misconceptualizing everything while nandini leg out a loner tear.

N-- maine kuch nhi kiya...believe me....i was just.........while manim sushhed her.

M- rules yaad hai....baatein nhi.....,tumne kal raat ko dhruv ko weak state mein dekh kar socha ki yeh sabh jaa kar tum harshad ko bataogi........

N- spoke in between.....aisa kuch bhi nhi hai......plzz just......

M- oh just shut up! Itni planning karke tum thak gyi hogi....

N- nhi....u are getting me wrong,...and main thaki nhi....

M- tum thaki ho ya nhi,......

N- nhi,,..

M- thaki ho ya nhi!!

N- haan....

M- haan kya?

N- haan main thak gyi.....

M-  hah! Then u should have a drink! Wait...

C-haan, exactly! Mere paas ek aise drink hai...jiss se tumhari energy wapas aa jayegi.....

And then they started preparing the torture. They took a bowl and placed some manchow in it,......manik added some......ahh! Lots of salt to it while cabir added chilli flakes and chilly powder to it..Manik took the bottle of ketchup and poured half of it into the bowl of that "delacacie". While cabir added more salt to it,..manik poured hot boiling water to the soup. Next his best evil side took the handwash and dripped a few drops into it. While mukti couldnt find the dish "tasty enough" she asked a random guy to take off his shirt and then she dripped a few drops of his sweat into the dish.....and obviously........the cherry on the cake! Manik at last spitted into the bowl and said....perfect...,

M- drink this!

N- looked in the bowl as tears kissed her cheeks and she could only utter a 'no plz'.

M- no baby! U have to drink this! Iss se tumhe bahut energy milegi...,bahut planning and plotting karni hai na......

N- no plzz....dont do this...

M- drink! I said drink! He shouted.

Dhruv who was seeing all this couldnt stand the wrong and said.

D- nahi,.,,, usne mujhe pareshaan nhi kiya hai....

Cabir, manik, nandini and mukti looked at dhruv wid wide eyes.

D- she did not do anything.....leave her...

M- buddy tu nhi jaanta kal raat ko yeh.......anyways u stay outa this....issne galti ki hai...so she should suffer.......
So kaha the hum? U are my spot and u follow my orders na....so drink!

Dhruv couldnt stand the sight anymore and he decided to leave.....as nandini was about to drink the disgusting mocktail dhruv turned and his guitar hit nandini and the mocktail fell off from her hand.... dhruv tripped too and fell on the ground....manik ran to pick him up....

M-tu theek hai?

D- haan...thank u...and sorry...mere wajah se tera.....he said indicating the mocktail.

M- its ok....

Meanwhile nandini ran for her life.....

Meanwhile on the other hand alya nd harshad spent some tym wid each other where harshad tried explaining her that manim was just her habit....and she hadnt seen the real face of him.....but alya who was madly in love wid him just did not listen..

On the other hand navya explained nandini how dhruv had helped her which made a soft corner for dhruv in her heart.

At fab 5 jamming room.

Mukti was cribbng about their behenji.....

M- woh sabh toh theek hai,.,par yeh alya itna bada issue kyu bana rahi hai! It was just an accident......and she landed on my lips....it sucked man! Yuck! U all dont worry i will make alya undertand,.....

Dhruv went and sat beside manik.

M- buddy...ek sawaal tha....

D- puch na...

M- tunne uss nandini ko jaan boojh kar bachaya na?

D- tuje kya lagta hai?

M- as far as i know u.....jaan boojh kar....to which dhruv did not reply....he said and started leaving,..

D- abh kaha jaa rhai hai? Alya ke pass?

M- spot ke pass...

Manik said and left. While he was walking shower of rose petals started falling on him, he looked all, around to notice who was doing this. When sudeenly two soft legs walked upto him on the petals. It seemed as if the prince was waiting for his princess and his  wait was over. Those two legs walked on the carpet of rose petals and gave a smile to manik which brought an unwanted side smile on his face. It was our nandini. She walked upto manik and smiled looking at him. And then they were again lost in each others deep intense eyes. Manik saw nandini coming upto him and he stared at her like there's no tomorrow, while the rose petals kept on falling on them.

Meanwhile navya dragged alya to experience that sight which pissed her off completely.

Nav- phoolon ki barsaat! Pyaar ki shuruwaat!! She said while she poured some more fuel to the fire.

Alya saw that sight and being completely pissed she left.....while manik and nandini stayed in that position for a few mins as they were lost in each other...

Hola readers! So this was the part! Hope u enjoyed it to the fullest!
Vote and comment! Have patience...wait eagerly for the next part...
Stay tuned and happy reading!
♡♡ojaswita♡♡