Tragic Treasure Hunt

At murthy's (same night)-

N- ayyapa! Aaj hua kya! She was busy cribbing about the "well spent" day wid manik. Although she regretted the fact, but she too loved each and every move of him. Fireflies, mujhe kya ho jaata hai manik ko dekh kar....aaj he touched me!! Then the moment of the tucking the hair strands flashed in front of her. Par fireflies, u know.....mujhe bahut acha lagta hai when i get some alone time wid him. Ayyapa! He has so so so much of goodness filled inside....phir why does he show the bad side to everyone! Woh bahut acha insaan hai.....bt he lacks love.....uske paas itne logon ka pyaar hote hue bhi,..he is alone.. ...i just love the good side of hi. Saying this she started remebering about him, the day(well spent), his goodness and automatically, a smile appeared on her face. As she was smiling her fireflies started acting weird. She understood what they meant....and she asked..........f...fir......fireflies....is..is...it him??! And there....the fireflies glowed brightly, celebrating their beginning of love.....
No!! It cant be him...although woh andar se bahut acha hai....par asli mein he is a monster! She started remebering his cruelty and uttered Monster and drifted off to sleep while her fireflies shone brightly still.....

Next day at college-

A group of friends were talking about manik and nandin's last night.

Random person 1- yaar! Yeh video mil kyu nhi rha.....cabir ne manik aur nandini ka video daala toh hoga....

Rp2- nhi hai yaar...wait ill just text cabir and ask. 'Bro u should have uploaded the video of nandini and manik's last night...it would have beem funwatching it..

At fab 5-

C- dekh...ek aur msg...manik tujhe zaruri tha kya storeroom mein lock honaa.

M- as if main jaan boojhkar lock hua...and hu bhi toh kiske saath uss nandini ke saath...nandini!

C- wahi toh problem hai ki tu nandini ke saath lock hua tha....

M- abey yeh sabh chodh..tunne bola tha na, ki tu uss R se milwayega....mysterious girl....chal milwa....tunne kaha tha ki aaj she will come

C- haan aati hi hogi...he said while the room's door opened. And there she was....wid her biggggg bodddyyy......she was dark complexioned and was healthy. She wore a short dress...okh...really short dress flaunting her not so sexy legs...while cabir went upto her and hugged her..... rose! Hello!

Ro-hey baby! Hey guys...

Mu-aah...hello rose.,

Ro- hello...while fab 5 was busy wid their hi and hellos, nandini entered the college and was stopped by some girls...

Random girl 1- hey nandini! How was last night?

N- what?

Rg2- oh cmon nandini, we all know, last night tum aur manik ek storeroom mein bandh the...kya hua? U can share wid us.....by this tym manik came there and looked at the girls, while the girls stared at him giving strange looks along wid the all time 'oh so hot'look and went away......
Manik turned and looked at nandini while in his mind flashed the moments of last night......the way she fell in his arms, the way he gave his overcoat to her, the way she cared for him as she wrapped the cloth on his hand and the way he pulled her down as she rested her hands on his shoulder and the had their eyelock as manik felt his heart and soul go away to her forever......nandini looked at him staring into his eyes.....she too couldnt resist on seeing him, as they had their eyelock,
Manik came back to his senses and decided to leave as nandini stopped him,