Manik Affects Nandini?

Manik saw them in that ..position and left without saying a word. He was pissed off without any reason. He goes and sits on the lounge chair with the beer can.
All the other fab 5 members except cabir also come there while dhruv and nandini also enter. Navya on seeing nandini runs upto her and enquires about her "harshad ji" to learn that harshad was not wid her. Navya makes a sad face and sits down while nandini and navya have some special talks where navya was busy speaking about harshad and nandini was continously stealing glances of dhruv which did not go unnoticed by manik.

Fab 5 was having lots of fun together and navni were busy in their own world.

Nav - aur tumhe pata hai harshad ji,..........

N- kya navya...harshad ji harshad ji karte rehti ho....dekho i know that u arel attracted to harshad...but we have just met him....dont stay too much into this.......give it some time and move step by step wisely.
Bt navya was just lost in harshad's world and wasnt ready to listen to nandini and at last nandini gave up...

At manik and dhruv's side-

Both the best buddies were sitting together while both of them was staring at nandini.
Manik saw dhruv and asked him

M- buddy...tujhe mujhe kuch batana hai?

D- kis baare mein?

M- dhruv tu jaanta hai kiss baare mein...nandini....

D- nhi toh...tujhe kuch puchna hai?

M- tum aur nandini dost ho?

D- kya woh abhi bhi teri dushman hai?

M- thought for a while....but didnt know the answer. Who was nandini to him? He said yes...just for the sake of saying

D- toh woh meri dost kaise ho sakti hai....

Manik didnt expect that dhruv will hide something from him. Although he knew that dheuv lied, he remained quiet..

At alya and mukti's side....

Mukti entered sometime after harshad.

A- mukti.....lets have some fun na.....wid nandini and navya...although maine bhai ko bola ki we'll stay away from them, i just cant stand them in peace! While mukti smirked and they went to navni,

A- dont u get bored sitting here! Cmon, lets take a dip...

N- no thank u...we're ok...

M- tch...tch...tch....i think inhe behenji complex ho rha hai....she said while both of them laughed.

A- haan! Pool said mein aise kapde pehan kar aaye hai, jaise khudh kapde dhone aaye ho....
.manik saw this from a distance and did not like it.,..he was all set to stop alya and mukti and as he was about to get up, harshad came.

H- alya..stop it! U said that u wont disturb us!

A- aah! Bhai.....aap bade side le rahe ho inn losers ke!

H- alya stop it warna....

Manik's evil side wokeup and he stood up and went upto harshad.....

M- warna kya?

H- maniķ why the hell do u always come in between! He was about to punch him when alya came in between and stopped them....

A- guys plzzz..stop it....bhai hum jaa rhe hai....

Harshad just moved away frowning at them while mukti and alya moved away...