Nandini Over Music?

The rest of the day at college passed normally while fab 5 and Nh3 tried to make something good. The fusion competition was to be held the next day, so harshad decides to practice at his house with the rest of his band members, while fab 5 decides to chill at alya's house, where manikgets to know about some half baked secret of  cabir. (It will be shown afterwards as a flashback) After a long practice session for Nh3 and a party for fab 5, they leave for their respective places and doze off to sleep and get ready for a beautiful morning.

The next day at college at the audi-

All the bands are ready for their competition being quite nervous and scared. But the fright for Nh3 was different. Navya had'nt arrived till then ard all the NH3 members was worried as to they wont be able to perform if navya doesnt come. Fab 5 adds the fuel to the fire by irritating them.

M- so! Finally tum log yaha ho!

C- arey mujhe ek family photo toh lene do! Itna bada din hai sabke liye! Ek min! Ek member toh kam hai! Kaun? Haan! Humari black and white madhubala ji kaha hai! Mughal-E-Aazam ki shoot par gyi hai ya apne salim ke saath bhag gyi! Pheehhehe! He bursts out into laughter.

N- hello! Navya is going to come! And u know what! Navya aayegi bhi aur hum jeetenge bhi!

M- chalo! Dekhte hai!

Meanwhile raghav comes wid the judges and escorts them, and comes to the bands.

R- so! Finally the day is here! Give ur best guys! He sees all the bands and notices navya missing. Ek min, where's navya...

H- woh she is coming sir..

R- ok...so guys the order of the competition is as follows. Ist will be X Pistols, 2nd will be Omega , 3rd will be Nh3  and 4th will be fab 5....get ready guys... he says and leaves, while the nh3 is worried about navya missing and fab 5 enjoys them worried.

After about half an hour-

The judges are seated and X pistols start wid their performance.

H- yaar yeh navya abhi tak nhi aayi! Mujhe uss par chillana nhi chahiye tha.....i need to do something

Nandini moves to a corner and records a short audio message.

N- navya! Mujhe pata hai, ki tum bahut gussa ho, issliye tum mera phone bhi nhi utha rhi....par plz, aa jaao....u need to work hard for good things in life...and aise tum roothe rahogi ya haar maan jaogi, tabh na toh tumhe success milegi, na hi tumhare harshad ji. Navya, we need u...i need u....Nh3 needs u...plzz aa jaao.....acha theek hai main phone rakhti hu....aa...ek aur baat bolni thi, woh yeh ki hostel na..college se sirf 10 mins door hai.....main bas aise hi keh rhi hu...aage tum dekh lo..

On the other hand, harshad tries to request raghav to  figure out something,

R- haan harshad bolo...tumne mujhe bulaya..

H- haan sir..ek request hai....kya aap humari performance 4th position par rakhwa sakte hai? Actually navya abhi tak nhi aayi hai...woh aati hi hogi,..

R- nhi harshad...that is not possible..main har baar tumhari requests nhi accept kar sakta....u have to perform after this...and yeh bhi yaad rakhna ki agar tumhare band ka ek bhi member missing hua, then tum iss competition se disqualify ho jaaoge. He said and left seeing cabir and having  an eyelock wid him.

At nandini's place-

Rishabh sees that nandini has forgot her lucky penat home so chachi and he rushes to the college to give the pen to her.