Mystery of the star..

Guys this part is not the surprise one....it will be updated afterwards.

As nandini was about to leave manik stopped her.

M- spot! U are so dumb! Tumhe seriously laga main tumhe itni aasani se jaane doonga....now come wid me and serve me dinner.

N- frowned. God this monster!

M- haan? Kuch kaha tumne?

N- nhi.....

Downstairs nandini was serving manik the food of his choices.

On the other hand navya and harshad were out for dinner. They were chiling or rather harshad was trapping navya in his web by his sweept talks and navya was completely falling into the web.

As nandini was serving manik, his phone rang. Nandini went to pick the call

N- hello who is this?

A lady- beta plz manik ko phone do...

N-- sir...a lady is on the call. Wants to talk to u..

M- naam pucho kaun hai!

N- woh aawaz nhi aa rahi...wait....hello..aap kaun bol rahi hai....can i pass on ur msg to sir?

Lady- manik ko phone do plz. Dhruv ko phir se attack aaya hai...main uski mom hu,

N- dhruv? As soon as mani heard dhruv he looked at nandini wid a confused look. Attack? As soon as manik heard attack, he ran to grab the phone from nandini.

M- hello aunty...hang on...ill be there..

He disconnected the call and ran upstairs to get his guitar. After a while he came and took his car and drove off.
Nandini too followed him to dhruv's place in an auto..

Manik ran inside and saw aunty.

M- aunty main aa gya hu....he said and moved towards the door of dhruv's room. Buddy? Main aa gya.....

All he could hear was dhruv's pain and the breaking of things.
Nandini keenly observed everything from a distance.

M- buddy? Its me! And again a vase broke...

Abhi toh he has to open the door.

Manik started off wid their song..

Yaaro dosti...
Badi hi hanseen hai....
Yeh na ho toh...kya phir.
Bolo yeh zindagi hai......
Nandini admired manik from a distance. She understood that friends were manik's life. It was the same monster. She could see the goodness in manik as he played the song.

Dhruv calmed down and opened the door.

He went and sat down in a corner of his room holding his head which was paining. Manik opened the door and went and sat beside dhruv holding him.

M- buddy! Main aa gya hu na....i will never leave u...pareshaan kyu hota hai tu,...calm down....
While dhruv fidgeted.....and his mother gave him water to drink.

Nandini came inside the room while she was admiring manik's ways. She loved the way manik cared, when suddenly her eyes fell upon the star that was made on dhruv's wall which made her freeze for a few secs.it was similar as to what was drawn in her room. Rishabh had made that drawing everyhere. On the walls, in his drawing book. She was suspicious about both of them. While manik saw her observing dhruv keenly.

On the other hand harshad was promising navya that nothing would happen to both of them as far as he is in the college.

Manik dragged nandini out of the house and pinned her against his car.

M- what the hell ha! Tum waha kya kar rahi ho! He said gnashing hus teeth, he was fuming wid anger.

N- sir! Dhruv ko kya hua hai?

M- shut up! Tell me! Yaha kya kar rahi ho!

N- sir! Unko pehle bhi aise attacks aaye hai?

M- wth! Sawaal nhi! Rule no 4!

N- sir! But main toh aapko follow kar rahi hu...like ur shadow...he said while manik moved more close to her frightening her with his scary angry face...

M-aah! Now get out he said pushing her and got into his car...

N- sir but main ghar kaise jaaungi! It so late in the night..

M- i dont care! Go to hell!

He left when nandini tried to go up to dhruv's house when manik came.

M- upar jaane ki sochna bhi mat! And stay away from dhruv! Get that!

He said and left while nandini frowned at him.

Short part! Sorry! Kuch bada ke liye compromise karna padhta hai.....wait for the next part!
I know this part was damn boring but it was important too! U will get to know in future.
Think about the next part! Kyyians! Dont disclose it!
Stay tuned and happy reading!
Ojaswita💜