Chapter 1 - 999

Please Note: 

- The story starts in October of 2017 and jumps forwards/backwards to various dates. 

- Some things may not be accurate (for example tour dates etc.) just play along :) 

- The story will be written in the third person. 

--------------

Silence is the most powerful scream...

-------------

October 21 2017 : 6.54pm. 

"Hello 999? What is your emergency?" 

"There's been a car accident! It's upside down in the middle of the road," 

"Okay, what is the location of your emergency?" 

"The A1 opposite the enterprise buildings!" 

"Okay, calm down. Are you okay?" 

"Yeah, I'm fine. It wasn't me, I'm on the other side of the road! Oh My God! It's on fire!" 

"What? What's on fire?" 

"The car! I can hear crying! I think it's a child?" 

"Okay, we've got services on their way. Can you see anybody in the car?" 

"Umm- hold on... yeah. There's a little girl in the back, she's crying..." 

"Anybody else?" 

"Yeah, two adults in the front... I can hear the ambulance and the firetruck," 

"Perfect, thank you for your help..." 

"Mama! Mama!" 

Within thirty seconds the road was full of flashing lights and men in uniform. Fire extinguishers were being pulled out and tools being used to cut the roof of the burning car. 

"I want my mama!" 

A small child clutching a stuffed bunny rabbit was pulled out coughing and spluttering as she cried. 

"We're going to need serious medical attention on these next two..." As another two adults are pulled from the car, obviously seriously injured. 

"My mama! Daddy!" the little girl cries attempting to get out of the paramedics arms. "It's okay, we've got to check that you're okay, sweetheart," he tries to reassure although at that moment nothing could reassure the little girl. 

October 21, 2017: 11.22pm. 

"Hi sweetheart, my name is Emma. Can you tell me what your name is?" 

The little girl just shook her head, crying and edging further and further away from the side of the bed. 

"What about your bunny, does your bunny have a name?" She tried again. The child's sobs only increased pulling the bunny closer to her chest. 

When a few minutes later realising that the unknown lady wasn't going to leave, her sobs increased hysterically and the noise could clearly be heard rooms away. 

"Okay, I know you're really upset sweetheart. But I need you to calm down, so you don't make yourself sick, alright..." Emma tried genuinely concerned that now the little girl was struggling to catch her breath. 

She just shook her head not wanting to acknowledge the women's requests. 

"Come on, my love, tell me what you want me to do..." she tried. The little girl had arrived after a car accident in the early evening, Emma's job as the social worker on duty was to find out the girls information and get an adult here with her, in this particular case her job was increased the parents the girl had arrived with, well they weren't in any state to be able to communicate, so finding out who the little girl was would indicate the parents identities as well.