Chapter 5

*Ariellas POV*

"Mom, dad I'm going for a run I'll be back before sundown" I shout to them as I'm heading towards the door. " Okay dear be back soon we've company coming around 7 to discuss the packs' territory we're on and to meet the Alpha." My mom answers back. " Will do, Love you!" And I'm off the deck shifting mid air into my white wolf. "Let's go to the river up near the falls Arie, Please!" Bella begs me. " Okay take us there!" I tell her and go to the back of our mind to relax and let Bella be herself for a while. After a while we reach the River near the falls. The water isn't to deep this time of year, but it is still frigid. "Be careful Bella, the water is still very cold." I tell her. "I will I just need a drink. I am going to sit down near the water and rest my paws too." i hear her say. Now I'm the one getting antsy, on alert for Bella while her mind is clearly on other matters. I can't stop fidgeting and frantically looking around as if someone or something is out there. "Arie will you stop pacing, I'm trying to rest and you're not helping." Bella says with a bit of a snap. " I'm sorry Bella but I'm a little on edge, I feel like we're being creeped on." I tell her. Suddenly Bella is more alert as if she senses it too, but then quickly brushes it off as if its her mind playing tricks with her.  Haha her mind.. My mind. We are just jumpy for no reason. "Bella I'd like to shift back I would like to sit near the water myself please." I politely state. As I'm given control back and I begin to shift I feel Bella become more on edge. "Now you? Really? Bells-" I'm quickly cut off. "Shh Arie don't you sense that? It's not scary or anything I am curious what's over that hill ." she says. " No I don't sense anything now let me have my time by the water." I cut her off and sit near the waters edge. Thinking of what my life has turned out to be, how lucky I am to have parents like I do and though my brother has his own life now he still makes it a point to come see me. After all I am his only sister! I then begin to wonder about where my mate is and when I would find him, when suddenly I hear branches breaking. I don't smell anything so what ever it is its powerful to mask its scent. I go to stand up and slip, falling into the river hitting my head on a rock. "SHIT!" I hear from the hill and before darkness consumed me, Bella is yelping "HE'S HERE! HE'S HERE!!" "Whose here Bella?"........

 " Please wake up darlin'" I hear a mans' husky voice say. I suddenly feel tingles as he what I assume is him picking me up. Who ever he is, he feels safe, like I belong here... in his arms."Maci?" who's Maci? I wonder as I struggle to open my eyes but fail. My head hurts... ugh. "That's because you fell ya big dummy!" I hear Bella yell at me. " I'm sorry I got spooked!" I retort. " Oh Arie He's here!! The moon goddess was so very good to us!!" she purrs. "Who's here Bella?" I ask. "You'll see soon enough!" and with that I'm with my own thoughts again.I hear those voices again but only bits and pieces... "Doctor- will- look- her -ok." " Maci- are- you- here?" Doctor? Who's looking? And the husky voice asks Maci if they're here... what is going on?" "No- buddy,get- her-this -cold. Notify -Sanders family- will come tomorrow- urgent matters- come up." Sanders... wait that's my last name... oh no! The dinner! The guests.. oh goddess the Alpha is coming to my house and I can't seem to find it in me to speak my head hurts so badly. I feel heavy again and as fall into darkness yet again I hear a woman say "It's her....isn't it ?"

I feel as if I'm now laying on clouds and I'm being consumed by its layers. Wow I don't ever want to wake up if this is what heaven is like. "But you have to wake up I need you to !! Get Up!" Bella calls to me. "I don't wanna!" I whine as if I'm 10 again.  I hear the same womans voice again... " She's beautiful Alp-Joseph. She's been stirring for a few minutes now I think she's about to wake if you want to head down here." I hear the woman say but can only assume she's on the phone since there's no verbal response from who ever Joseph is. I decided enough is enough I want to put names to voices. So I allow my eyes to flutter open and look around seeing I'm in a gorgeous room ( See pic above) I take in my surroundings when my eyes meet a wide smiling brunette staring right at me. " Hi, I'm Maci. How are you feeling?" Oh ok so this is Maci. She's beautiful ... and wait she's a wolf! I smell her! " You're a wolf too? I'm sorry I shouldn't just blurt things out like that." I say to her. "It's okay and yes I am, My mate Kevin is the Beta- Gosh you are stunning! I can't believe he finally found you!" she says. "Who finally found me? What's going on? Where-" I'm cut off by a  man... no a greek Adonis with the most mouth watering smell I could ever imagine. The smell of Roses and chocolates sends a shiver down my spine. "You are in my home darlin' ,you fell hitting your head pretty hard"....  his eyes meet mine and I'm suddenly drawn to him as if my world begins and ends with him. "And... and I found you.... finally..." He trails off. He brings his hand to my face and tingles erupt followed by warmth. My wide eyes shoot up to meet his and his next words meet mine "MATE..." 

* Thank you to those are willing to read my love story. I made it mature because later on there will be smutty scenes.  Happy reading!*