Chapter 10

*Restaurant Above*

*Ariella's POV*

We had settled into our seats at the table when I noticed several others looking in our direction. I began to feel a little nervous, not like I'm in L.A  anymore and it's Paparazzi everywhere. That was something I was use to because of my mom and dads status. This is a different kind of nervous, I knew I was in a place with more werewolves than I've ever been in contact with before. A waitress walked up to take our order and instantly flashed a smile at Joseph. She was pretty but I knew I had looks too so there was no worry there. I was curious though as to why she thought she needed to push her chest, if you can even call it that, out and towards my mate. "Beat her ass Arie! She's eyeing what's ours!! " I hear Bella yell. "Bella that's not how we handle things like this and you know it! She's obviously trying to get his attention and make me jealous. I am NOT stooping to her level like that." I say back to her as calm as possible. " Hi, Alpha what can I do for you today? My shift ends soon I could come by after you drop your sister over there off. Maybe we can pick up where we left off?" She says seductively. Joseph looking bored with her and not in the slightest amused by her antics , I take the opportunity to show her who I am. " Excuse me Miss? I'm Ariella, Joseph's date at the moment and his mate. I do hope you are done ogling and hitting on my mate and are ready to take my order as I'm starved." I say with the biggest smile on my face. The look on her face went from flirtatious to shock then disgust with the last being directed at me. " Stella, my mate would like to order as would I. If you can't handle that please gather someone that can. Thank you" Joseph says to her. "And one other thing Stella, if you ever disrespect my mate like that again or in any fashion  for that matter you will find yourself working for my parents at their home! How dare you think that anything has ever happ-" I cut him off by gently running my arm up and down his while giving his hand a squeeze under the table. " Joseph, let the girl be she made a mistake, one that I'm sure will NEVER happen again. Am I right ...STELLA?" I put emphasis on her name. " Y..y..yes Luna. I apologize it won't ever happen again." She says before taking our orders and heading off. 

Joseph gives me a questioning look..." I know what she was trying to do and its not working. I will not let anyone come between us and I will not let someone try to make me jealous of what they don't have." I say confidently. "Ariella I must say I'm impressed with how well you handled her. She is nice but can be a thorn in my side sometimes. Stella seeks fame and fortune and thinks by trying to woo me she'll get there." he tells me as he runs his hand across mine. "Enough about her, what about you? What are you looking for in life? In Me? Tell me some things about you." I ask him. "Me? well I have a very peaceful kingdom no real threats, I WAS looking for you, my mate. I found you and can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I want to get to know your likes and dislikes and where you're from. My parents are the best and can't wait to meet you. My favorite color is any shade of blue. I enjoy reading, it calms the soul. I was raised to always treat a lady respectfully and to take my time getting to know my people. My mother and father live about 3 hours from here, after they retired the moved to a home still on Royal land but away from the prying eyes. They are enjoying their retirement all to well I believe. When they along with my Beta, Kevin, and his mate, Maci found out that I had found you I think a party was thrown hahaha. They have been praying to the moon goddess and eagerly awaiting the day I'd find my mate. And I must say, it was definitely worth the wait. " He answers causing me to blush. " What about you love? Tell me about yourself." He states. "Wow, well okay haha. I'm 19 about to be 20 in 3 mths. My favorite color is coral and cream or anything in the pink family, I too love reading, my favorite food is Italian, my favorite number is 22.  I am adopted and knew this from a young age. I found out I was a werewolf when I was 12 and developed faster than my friends. I have been given material on our kind to research and learn  so on the off chance I find my mate or other werewolves I would know how to act towards them. My wolfs' name is Bella.My parents are celebrities but wanted to get away from the limelight of cameras everywhere. They still work but fly out to where they are needed. I have a brother in Oregon who's married but Phillip is going thru a rough patch with his wife right now and he's not sure what to do. I think my dad is trying to get him up here to visit and to think on things. I think that about sums it up for me." I tell Joseph.