Chapter 1

I walk alone through the human town. I always enjoy walking through here in the night time but always have to sneak out to come here.

Both my Grunkles and Mable are overprotective of me. They fear something bad will happen. But I don't blame them for worrying for me with my luck.

I sigh lowering my gaze to the cement ground below me as I breath in the cool night air.  The air feels crispy and a bit minty.

I touched my face and felt how cold it was but it felt nice and cool, sort of like if I was wearing a mask. I look and stare at the night sky, how it is filled with lovely stars but since I'm in the city they aren't as bright as when your in the woods.

I start to head towards the woods, it was becoming quite late and I don't want my family to wake up and see I'm not there.

As I walk I began to feel them.

The stares.

I sigh, annoyed. I looked around and saw a mixture of men and women looking at me. Of course they would, people always look at me.

I lower my head down and keep walking towards the woods that are now more clearly visible.

I know why they stare, it's because how I look. I'm beautiful. I use to feel bad for thinking I was attractive because I thought I would turn to a shallow person who would only judge people for there looks but I hate that and would never do it.

I use to hate how I looked, I would cry about it because I would get stared at and it would make me incredibly uncomfortable, I also thought I would become a bad person.

But I try to be good.

But I could careless if people look at me, all I want is for my mate to look at me. I sigh dreamily as my mind wonders to my mate. In a few days I will finally get to met him or her, since I am bisexual.

But I know I'm attractive

I only fall in love with people for there personality then they become the most beautiful person in the world to me but I rarely like anyone and I've never loved anyone.

I hate it.

My sister Mabel has crushes on people she's barely had a conversation with. I just want to love someone and be loved but that will happen soon.

I'm a bit nervous about the huge party we will be throwing since I'm not that social. Don't get me wrong I like being with others but I enjoy being with my group of bubbies even though i always look forward to making new friends.

I walk in to the woods and once I'm deep enough, I transform in to my wolf form. I run quickly to my pack and make it there in about ten minutes. If I came here running in my human form it would take me half the day to get here.

I quickly go into our home and go to my bedroom before laying on my bed and letting my dreams take me away.

I was walking through the woods when I felt someone tap my shoulder three times. Three times my lucky number I thought to myself as I slowly turned around.

It was a man.

He had an undercut, the top was blond hair and the bottom was black. He had dark chocolate skin and a beautiful yellow eye, the other one was hidden underneath an eyepatch. He was tall about 6'3, which was much taller than my 5'2 height. 

He was quite attractive.

I blushed as he smirked at me. " Why thank you my little mate". My blushed deepen. Did he read my thought...no that was imposible. 

" Well sorry to tell you but I did".

My eyes widen in shock and surprise. That was impressive.

" Awe aren't we being to nice my lovely mate".

I blushed lightly again.

" Do you mean your my mate?" I asked tilting my head slightly.

He awed as he stepped closer to me pulling me into a tight hug. I felt a spark as soon as he touched me making me tensed up but quickly relaxing into the hug. 

" Yes" he whispered in my ear. I felt my body tingle and I felt his warm breath on my ear, I buried myself in his arms as he chuckled pulling me up so I could look him in the eyes.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and started into his beautiful eye. He seemed
cocky but I knew I loved this man and I was willing to do anything for him.

This is so odd. I've never trusted anyone so soon or so much before but he is my mate. I would trust him with my life.

" I love you" he said as he leaned in kissing me softly. I felt the spark again and I eagerly kissed back. After a long make out session. We pulled away, breathing heavily.

A large smile was plastered on my face. I was incredibly happy, I finally loved someone. I found my mate. He was everything I could ever want and more.

" I love you so much and I've waited so much time to be with you I'm happy that In a few days we will meet at your party" he softly touched my face, I leaned into his arm wanting him to touch me more.

" I can't wait to meet you my love" I hugged him tightly and wanted to kiss him but he was so fucken tall. He chuckled before bending down and I kissed his nose before giggling.

" Wait please tell me your name" I said as I sat on the soft grass floor and beckon him to sit besides me which he did. As soon as he sat down I scurried to sit on his lap.

He chuckled and began to pat my hair gently. I smiled and wanted him to touch me more, I purred softly as I leaned in the touch moaning softly.

I'm greedy for his touch.

I'm greedy for his love.

I'm greedy for him.

He smiled as he kissed the top of my head. " I am Bill Ciper" I smiled closing my eyes and leaning my head against his chest.

" I'm Mason Dipper Pines But you can call me yours~" I purred out as he blushed softly. I chuckled.

He bend down and sucked on my skin softly before gently bitting down. " Your already mine" he mumbled against my skin, making me shiver as I nodded.

He gave me one more kiss.

Then I woke up with a large smile.

Bill Ciper what a perfect name.