Chapter 21

The room was filled with silence as Pinetree nervously played with his hands as I stared at him, a small playful smirk formed on my face.
He finally sighed and looked up at me, his eyes twinkled as he stared into mine.

He was very nervous.

But who wouldn't be.

I mean I was hell of nervous when I had to tell Pinetree everything about myself and I'm Bill Cipher! I am the most powerful demon who brings fear and chaos to all. Killed millions without batting an eyelash.

Yet I was afraid to tell someone my life story and I even cared what they thought but this wasn't anyone for fuck sake it was Pinetree!

He was the most important thing in my whole
existence. He was the reason that I felt like I should try being good and my life has a meaning and I love every moment I'm with him. That's why I want to know more about him.

I want to know what makes him tick.

What makes him happy.

What makes him sad.

Just everything and anything.

" Well Bill I'll tell you everything from the start-" I nodded my eyes glowing with delight which made Pinetree shudder slightly but still he continued.

" I was a happy child or at least I was told. I would always be with Mabel since I didn't have much friends and we would play all over the pack." He smiled happily as he remembered his childhood which made me smiled happily for him but then something clouded his eyes and he frowned.

I frowned as well, worried for my Pinetree.

" Well I never noticed, I mean I never knew..no it's..." he trailed off as tears streamed down his face and he became a sobbing mess. This alarmed me greatly because I never really understood human emotions but with Pinetree I'll do anything for.

So quickly I pulled him into a tight hug and he sobbed loudly and heartbreakingly into my shoulder as I made small triangles on his back to try to help sooth his pain.

I hated seeing my Pinetree like this and I want to kill and torture who ever gave him these horrible memories that make him cry in pain.

" I'm sorry Bill..I'm sorry Bill.." he kept repeating this over and over before he pulled back. He gently cupped my face and pressed his lips against my softly. This caught me by surprise but before I could kiss back he pulled away and sat behind me, holding onto my waist.

I could feel his warm chest on my back and feel as he slowly breathed in and out.

" Bill I'll tell you the rest" he paused as if deciding on how to phrase it "just please don't do anything irrational".

I nodded slowly.

He sighed as he held on tighter onto me. Then he said it ever so softly that it was barely above a whisper but I heard it clear as day.