Chapter 11

Bill hugged me tightly which I happily returned and he picked me up and placing me on his lap before floating.

We stayed in peaceful silence for a few seconds, just enjoying one another's company before Bill broke it.

" I'm sorry you had to deal with that Pinetree".

I just shrugged and pecked his check. It didn't matter because that weird man is now gone and I'm with Bill.

" It's alright Bill you didn't do anything wrong, it wasn't your fault that man was creepy. I'm just happy I'm with you now".

I beamed at him as he smiled back.

"I'm always happy when I'm with you" I muttered softly as I stared at him lovingly.

I looked him in his bright yellow eyes as he stared back into my eyes. His eyes were filled with love and happiness it made heart flutter.

As I stared into his eyes I saw my whole world in them.

No.

He was my whole world.

My stars.

My planets.

My sun and moon.

My Everything.

He smiled softly at me before placing his hands on my cheeks. My face heated up but I enjoyed the feeling of him touching me.

" Pinetree you know I can fit the whole universe of this dimension where you meatsacks live in and every other in both of my hands".

I rolled my eyes as he grinned.

"
Really Pinetree I'm doing it right now".

He smirked as I raised an eyebrow. Before realization hit me and I felt my whole face turn red as Bill smirked kissing me softly before resting both our foreheads together.

"I love you Dipper".

I smiled.

"I love you too Bill".

He smiled as he petted me softly. I moaned softly, I love his hands roaming through my hair.

He chuckled before his eyes sparkled.

What was he up to now?

" Oh Pinetree~ I know something you'll want to do".

I raised my eyebrow but beaconed him to continue.

"Do you want to go to your pack and see your family as well as getting some of your things and you could hang out with them for a bit"? 

I nodded happily.

I stared at Bill lovingly,  he always knows how to make me happy.  I kissed his check softly making him blush lightly.

I giggled.

" You look so cute when you blush Bill".

He grinned but the blush on his face grew.

" Why thank you my Pinetree but your always adorable".

Now it was my turn to blush. I pouted as Bill chuckled, kissing my forehead softly.

He than snapped his fingers and I was in a black skirt that stoped midway down my thigh and white blouse with a small bow in the front that has two strings going down the shirt. And I wore them with black and brown sneakers.