Chapter 20

" She and He created me as a demon and I was okay with that. I liked it and I loved causing chaos but they told me one day I would find a soulmate.They said I would love him like the meatsacks love their soulmates and he would be one of them! I thought it was foolish I would fall in love with a meatsacks and I didn't really care about it" He chuckled as if what he said was amusing before he pulled my hair back.

I looked at him confused but waited for him to continue.

" Oh how wrong I was Pinetree because as time went on I realized I wanted to find you soon but you would be born in a time that is billions of years after my time of creation."

He frowned, he seemed in pain as he remembered a time I wasn't apart of. I placed my hand on his cheek and made him look at me as I smiled softly.

" It's okay because I'm here now Bill and I'm never leaving you." He smiled before pecking my lips causing me to giggle. He chuckled before continuing.

" Well since you weren't there yet and wouldn't be born any time soon, I went mad. I started taking over worlds on my search for you. I even began to make deals with trillions of meatsacks and other creatures just to pass the time as I waited for you.But one day I found out you would be born into this world so I decided to live here and make a werewolf pack instead of taking over it since it is your home."

He smiled at me lovingly and I did the same but then his expression changed. To one I don't want to see on his face.

He looked sad.

" But when I was in my human form I dealt with a lot of discrimination from meatsacks. Of course it didn't bother me because I am more powerful then them but it did bother me to see how they treated the meatsacks who resembled my skin."

I frowned, the though of someone being cruel to Bill and others for something they can not change made my heart ache with pain and sorrow.

" Bill I can not understand the pain you must have felt because of how you look like but I truly am sorry".

Bill gave me a sad half smile which only shattered my heart even more. " It's okay Pinetree it's not your fault. You don't treat me different for being like this or even for being a demon" He said tiredly as he turned and stared at a pillow like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

I quickly sat on his lap and hugged him tightly before kissing his forehead like he does to mine which always sends tingles through my body.

A small chuckle escape his lips as he hugged me tightly. He seemed afraid that I would disappear if he let go but after a while he sat me on his lap and began to play with my hair.

I purred softly before he rested his head on top of my head and sighed.

" It's fine Pinetree, I mean the demon part I understand. I mean you shouldn't trust a demon who isn't me Pinetree because weren't good but my skin color-" He paused and I felt a small tear fall onto my hair.

I looked up and slowly wiped the the tear away and as I was about to pull my hand back; Bill grabbed it and softly rested it on his check holding it there for a few seconds before putting it down on my lap and holding onto it for dear life.

I didn't mind this but I did mind his pain and the pain many others share for something they can't change.

" The color of my skin is something I didn't think you meatsacks would hate. I thought the different skin colors of meatsacks skin was cool because they're was a variety and they all had their own beauty but I guess not all meatsacks see it in that way. But I mean meatsacks use to accept me more for being a demon who kills then an innocent man who's skin color may differ from theirs. It's not as bad as it was before but a bit still happens and I can't understand that."

I can't take this anymore. I have to do something to make him feel better and to speak my mind but I don't understand racism either.

" Bill I don't know why humans a racist, believe me if I did I would have stop them from being it. Some humans are just stupid."

Bill chuckled.

" No, I'm serious Bill. I mean I can't believe just because some of us look different or speak different languages or have different love intreats; we hate on them! It's not fair! Why should people who are black have to feel less that those with skin that is lighter! Why should people who like the same sex or both sex feel bad about it" tears streamed down my face like a water fall that's been unleashed.

Bill hugged me tighter and held onto me till I could finally speak once again. Then he loosen his grip on me but still held on. I was happy he did because I feel safe and love when I'm with him.

" Why do we treat those who are different badly when they never hurt anyone. Why can't we love all those who do no harm to others or themselves. Why can't we just accept that not everyone is going to look exactly like us and that's okay. Why can't we love instead of hate."

Bill took a deep breath before sighing loudly.

" I never really understood meatsacks. But I know they're a good ones like you out there. I know this world isn't perfect full of people who cause harm but as long as they're people who are good we can one day get rid of those who are not."

I smiled.

" I know that day will come one day even if it takes long, good always beats evil. Just like our love can do anything".

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down. Our lips meet and it felt great. Our lips fit each other's perfectly like they were molded for one another, which they were. Bill licked my lips, wetting them with his tongue causing me to shiver. He took this opportunity to shove his tongue in my mouth making a small moan escape me.

I could feel his smirk as the kiss deepened and I bit his lip slightly making him moan, he does like pain after all. But soon we had to pull away, gasping for air like we ran a marathon.

" As much as I like to do more than kiss my Pinetree you still have to tell me more about yourself~" Bill purred out which made me blush as images of this we could do rather than just kiss fill my mind.

But I knew I had to tell Bill about myself. He did tell me so much about himself, he deserves to know about me as well.

" Okay Bill I tell you everything about me." 

He grinned .

" That sounds perfect my little Pinetree."