Chapter 16

I stared at Pinetree as he started at the menu, pretending he has notice my stares. He swinger  his legs under the table side to side as he tried to decided on what to get. He looked frustrated reading the menu.

How cute~.

" Well I'll get Lamb Salad with Fregola and he'll-" I pointed towards Pinetree as he sighed with relief as he closed the menus before placing it down and he stared at me curiously, waiting to see what I would order for him.

" Have Malted Custard French Toast".

I looked over at Pinetree to see his reaction, I was hoping I didn't get one that looked disappointed and unpleased.

I never wanted Dipper to look at me that way. I would kill anyone who made it like that, I only wanted him to look at me with happiness and love.

  Thankfully he looked pleased and happy. I smiled with relief as well as he grinned at me and mouthed out thank you.

I chuckled and mouth out your welcome.

And I was worried I would get him something he didn't like.

Only he can get me like this.

When was the last time I worried about what a meat-sack or anyone actually like or cared about me.

But Pinetree may be a meat-sack but he's special because he's mine and I am his.

Man this kid has made me soft, but only for him and I love him for it because I feel happy.

A small smirk soon rested on my face a as I leaned forward on the table and resting my jaw on my hand as I watched Pinetree.

He tensed up as he looked off to the side to see a Blackthorn staring at him and raising a curious eyebrow. Will was trying his best to hold back a giggle which only embarrassed Pinetree more.

Pinetree laughed awkwardly before looking back at me and a blush sat nicely on his face. I winked at him before pressing my lips softly against his nose.

He giggled before kissing my lips quickly and looking away his face slightly redder than before.

Susana smiled but it was the type where you didn't know what it meant like it held a secret, one I use a lot expect with my Pinetree, Will and those close to me.

But mostly for Pinetree~.

She nodded.

" Good choices Mr.Ciper and your Boyfriend shall greatly like what you got him or I send it back till he does".

I laughed as I turned to look at a Pinetree awkwardly playing with his hair as he became flustered but still smile nervously at Susana.

" Thank you But I'm sure I'll like it after all Bill did order it for me I trust him".

She smiled.

A real smile one filled with admiration and happiness.

It was my turn to be embarrassed, normally I would be the one to say trusting anyone but yourself was a horrible idea. Especially if that person is myself, but hearing Pinetree say it made me want him to trust me completely and I will trust him with everything and anything.